Soda teir list

people didn’t seem to like the snack one, so maybe this is better ( BTW just an opinion)

1 Like

I don’t think you can call lemonaid a soda and Dr pepper b tier they 23 flavors to make the world taste better.

Can i just ask how does cherry cola get to beat actual regular coca cola?

Cherry coke made me gag a bit… and so did vanilla flavored one

No. Pepsi and pibb top tier.

But no soda will ever compare to 90’s 7up.
Back when cool spot was a thing.

Do you remember 90’s 7up?
Pepperidge farm remembers 90’s 7up.

1 Like

Hah you gag. XD

Shush… its literally throw up material lmao…

Its pretty good. But I honestly dont drink soda that often anymore. I love ice tea lemonade.

Cleary bias off the fact you have no southern sodas here. Cheerwine and sun drop are the beat sounds in the world

Alright hold the fuck on.

Where can I report this?

fuck you mean they off for the week? I don’t give a shit, you seent this shit? GET THEM ON THE LINE NOW

Dawg where the fuck is the Sunkist?! Coke de Mexico?

The snack list was up for debate but now you just wanna fight me.

It’s cause your uncultured

Anyone remember Surge?

3 Likes

Wtf you on about i literally told you i gag, vomit instinct from cherry cola? Stop being so mean to me lol, whats your problem?

Literally i cannot swallow it, the smell and taste is just reminding me of an antibiotic i was used to be forced to drink…

@WhiteKala78

Bruh wut is this list

1 Like

Over here in Bulgaria, we’ve got some “uncommon” flavours…apologies as I am not aware whether they’re also available elsewhere:

Fanta passion fruit
Fanta elderberry and baoba
Fanta Mango and Lime
Pepsi Mango
Pepsi mint and Lime
Coca-cola vamilla
Coca-cola coffee (in here is tradition to drink your coffee with a coca-cola

What tradition/culture does that? I’m curious.

What I mean, when you go to a cafe, friends house, a coffee is very often served with a beverage, commonly a coca-cola…and you normally will have a sip of your coffee followed by a sip of coca-cola.

Nowadays we can find Coca-cola coffee bottles, which is…well the combination people so often drink.

1 Like

Sorry haven’t been to a cafe (here in the USA we call it Starbucks) in like months. What country are you from Plague? We don’t drink the two together here in Cali.

I’m Bulgaria :)

1 Like

OP only makes troll tier lists to generate outrage, he also thinks ruffles are worse than chex mix.

Sprite in B tier below mountain dew?
Lemonade S in a SODA TIER LIST??
7up on par with A&W root beer the perfect root beer float?
Where is vanilla coke???

Nope, not troll teir list, this is my real opinion and some sodas weren’t on there, do I had to use what I had