Soloing the Predator

Anyone feel free to post any clips of 1v1ing the pred.

Fight @ 0:39

Duel starts @1:09

2 Likes

Well done. Turning graphics down to a point I thought I was watching N64 game. It looked like the Predators 1st game too! Let’s see an actual 1v1 vs a decent Pred.

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it, got a 10min video coming up of nothing but me slapping preds.

2 Likes

Well, that was pure cancer🙄 Totally selfish and ruined the experience for the rest of the team so you could stroke your ego. What a guy…and PC players wonder why many PS4 players switch off crossplay 🤔🙄

3 Likes

Best way to counter trolls like that is to make pred cloak render him completly invisible - moveing or not when playing on low graphics. That would instantly stop this sort of bullshit.

2 Likes

First of all, not a very tactical predator.

Also, pc should be required to run at least base ps4 level graphics to play multiplayer.

5 Likes

This is one of many videos that prove how EASY and UNSKILLED is the perry mechanic. You can perry with your primary weapon up, you can spam knife attacks without spending stamina and the cooldown is absolutly irrilevant. Also imagine if you had been in a group of 4. One perry and he is dead. Perry is important to avoid braindead melee player that rush 1vs3/4 ok. But this is too much, is too easy and safe in my opinion.

3 Likes

Who was controlling that predator? A one handed 5 year old??

2 Likes

Hmm mad much? Gtfo silly console turd. Seem’s you’re the one being cancerous.

1 Like

Like i said, i have a whole video on the way with much better PC predators. It’s just too easy when you’re this good.

1 Like

Try replicating anything in my video, you’ll just die. It takes skill, kid.

1 Like

It wasnt for blame you man you took It personal fornno reason. And btw all pc players usually do that with pred you are probabily new to the game. It’s from day one that people complaim about pc player that can solo the pred. The balance right now is broken in favor of fireteam and all agree with this.

Yeah. My squad and I are on ps4, and we have to try to not down the predator, just to get successful exfils.

However, it’s almost always because the predators are trash. They don’t use all the tools available to them. They don’t take their time. They don’t hit and run.

When, I play predator even if their are pc players, I almost always get an fireteam eliminated as does my teammates when they play predator. This game is very dependent on the tactics used, and if skill is equal, the predator should almost always eliminate the fireteam, unless they get an easy mission and a redeployment.

1 Like

Like i said, show me you have the skill to solo the pred, until then dont say it doesnt take skill guy.

1 Like

Classic forum ego , it’s not new 😂

1 Like

I’m allowed to boast cause im good. Get mad :D

1 Like

You are just a toxic person in the forum like deadeyebuddah 😂 and looking at your video I can tell you that you have an avarage aim for a pc player, nothing special. Illfonic has to clean up better his forum from these toxic people.

3 Likes

Cant handle a little bantering? Grow a thicker hyde you fragile child.

1 Like

You will surely be younger than me but ok, @Courier pls ban this guy, he is only insulting people in his OPs.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31LJb7bFGyc here’s some food for thought salty turd.