Soloing the Predator

Get reported! Toxic spamming turd.

1 Like

turning down graphics to make it easier is for bad players and bad people

1 Like

Interesting you’re calling me bad when the above video shows me killing the pred in a 1v1. You wouldn’t even come remotely close to beating a pred 1v1

turning down graphics is for degenerates and bad people. there. fixed. youre still a worse player for deciding to do it so meh.

1 Like

Lmfao, alright stay mad guy.

keep exploiting like a loser. i hope to see you crying when its fixed

Meh typical potato pred play and typical cheating pc player with graphics turned all the way down meh.

2 Likes

What are they gonna fix lil guy? Their’s nothing wrong with me playing PC and customizing the game to how I want it, I’m not some console turd that whines about PC players while having a dumpster fire PS4.

I’m cheating? Do tell.

he means exploiting. you know its exploiting, but keep pretending turning down graphics to the lowest to make it easier because you cant handle fair play is just adjusting graphics, jsut the degenerate you are

Salty console peasents, what more do I need to say? Get on my fucking level or stfu lmao.

i dont wanna go down to that level, and i play on pc, but i enjoy fair play over being a problem child

1 Like

Lol. Atleast I dont need to spend 12000000 on a way to play a hobby lol. I will enjoy the cars and house I afford not playing on a over priced pile of trash that needs constant updateing of hardware to play lol.

So you’re just admitting your a stuck up turd that’s garbage at games. Uninstall guy.

baseless toxic remarks mean nothing, and only prove im right that youre degenerate. i win all my games. and i dont need to exploit to do it

You couldn’t spend that much cause your a trailer park peasent. Speaking of hobby seems that predator hunting grounds is your life, might as well actually play better then, ya garbage can.

Lol. Man did your mom like to use the dildo on ur bum as a child did it get lost up there?

says the guy posting a video of him needing to turn down graphics to win against a bad pred. keep pretending youre good while not having the self respect to play fair

baseless toxic remarks mean nothing, and only prove im right that youre degenerate. i win all my games. and i dont need to exploit to do it

What the idiot above said applies to you!

Lol how are my ps4 pro graphics better than this shit your “superior” pc puts out lol. You should be embarrassed of those shitty graphics