Soloing the Predator

i see that comment hurt your feelings, im sorry =[[[[

also his comments werent baseless, they were true, unlike calling someone bad without any evidence

You don’t have balls or skill to post any type of video, you’re a arrogant trashcan that just bitches on the forums :O

While you bitch and whine about “graphics” I’ll take my stable 120fps over your 40, silly peasent.

Lol. We have a queen salty boy lol. Its okay little queen im sure Prince Charming will come swoop you off ur feet

I sit a constant 60 fps on my pro. Play on a monitor and have a fps counter lol

Good comeback…?

i dont record my gameplay because i dont need others to pat me on the back for a worthless video.
is it bc u dont get enough attention irl?

1 Like

Comeback? All you have said was peasant lol that it an insult only loser British ppl use.

You don’t have anyone to pat your back, silly noname.

wait, wait, are you now pretending like you have clout? thats sad bruh

You’re literally trailer park trash, AKA “peasent”. Clearly didn’t finish highschool then.

Your channel has zero subs and only have a 1 view lol. Maybe you should trade up and get a accountant degree because yt not paning out lol

1 Like

Lol trailer park trash? Lol is that the only comeback ppl in the uk have. Atleast we have front and back lawns in out trailer parks lol

Funny cause if you actually could read, and you weren’t illiterate, you’d see that I created the channel literally today, lmfao i already have over 100 views! Thanks!

Well i just looked it up and could care less about any of that. You have 1 view lol

1 Like

And it was from me lol

1 Like

such clout, you truly are a somebody! grats man, im so jealous as a noname loser like myself

Lol. He is just salty that his mum and dad like to violate his boy booty hole

Also this video is just you using a exploit to win so skillless

1 Like

Glad you came to that conclusion pal.