Soloing the Predator

Get reported ya fucking weirdo, also I have more than 10 views on each vid so try again trailer trash :) @Courier

Dont think he knows what sarcasm is. I think he lives in a bubble. Must be bubble boy

cant see sarcasm either, thats rough. lol more than 10 views on each vid XD

idk if were supposed to take you seriously or whatā€¦ i should stop making fun of children i guess

He is mad that mommy and daddy are not buying his jullu pods anymore and that ninja has a better game chair

Sarcasm & saltiness thatā€™s all yā€™all are posting, get reported :D

Where?

id rather post sarcastic comments to a degenerate than posting a video of me needing to exploit in hopes i get a nice pat on the back for my leet skillz. id personally be ashamed

aight im done making fun of a child, gl hf, hope you learn fair play helps you become a better player over this trash one day

2 Likes

Those graphics looked like the belonged on a ps1 how can you call that great

1 Like

Yall are sucking eachother off and dont have the skills nor balls to post any gameplay cause youā€™re both tumors on society that stalk Illfonic forums 24/7

Learn to type you criminally negligent turd.

Stalk? 24/7 im on break from work

Thanks for keeping this at the #1 post, iā€™m getting more views by the minute!

Doubt. That lol

Dont have to doubt it when thereā€™s proof infront of your eyes.

Still the same 10 views lol

15*

wow just read the rest of the comments here, 100% of comments is shitting on your video lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what toxic idiots like you do isnt it? Lmao

yes everyone else but you is wrong. ik i said i was gunna leave but that was too rich to pass up

you seem like the hoe that started off starting shit

1 Like