Some bio mask ideas

We need him his mask and his glorious cap

3 Likes

Hell ya, imagine doing a ground pound with your glorious cape flapping in the wind šŸ¤©

It would be magnificent
But it would get stuck in on itself like Samuraiā€™s butt armor flap

Some more masks from the first AVP movie

1 Like

Ya but Iā€™m hoping they will fix that šŸ˜ž

Lol heā€™s advertising šŸ˜‚

Hello, FT, look at your normal Predators, now back to me, now back at your normal Predators, now back to me. Sadly, they arenā€™t me, but if they stopped using default shaders and instead switched to Pred Spice, they could look like theyā€™re me. Look down, back up, where are you? Youā€™re on a boat with the Predator your normal Predators could look like. Whatā€™s in your hand, back at me. I have it, itā€™s a mythical shader to that weapon you love. Look again, that shader is now a new mythical trophy. Anything is possible when your normal Predator uses Pred Spice and not default shaders. Iā€™m on a Xenomorph.

1 Like

Would like to see a redesign of the light predators bio mask. He just had eye and mouth piece
1995153-light_predator

1 Like

I think it would look similar to the stalker mask in AVP 2010
Skins_predator_stalker

3 Likes

Would need a more different design. Cuz thats just the normal mask with the forehead plate missing. Never was a big fan of the mask

Thatā€™s why I said similar to

1 Like

Lol šŸ˜‚

Still waiting for my horse

1 Like

I donā€™t get why they didnā€™t release some mask from movies instead of the last ones that were added. If I was to choose one to have in the game, I say the Celtic variant from PCJ.

If they were made out of organic material, we could have a whole new type of clan on our hands. One that uses organics to hunt! Like poison darts and explosive with needles and using fire! FIRE! The goblins of the yautja!

2 Likes

Or Orcs lol

I think we need these. Both of these were made by Casey Mccabe and I painted them.

4 Likes

Typically, Iā€™d be against @GreyBack 's take on Predator Cosmetic fluffs, but these actually donā€™t look that good unless you were happening to play Alpha.

Sorry to change the topic, but this kinda fits with my point. I think the game has a bit of a problem with ā€œinconsistentā€ customization options. We have nurmous Gold and Platinum Shaders for specific characters, but that doesnā€™t mean Samuraiā€™s Mask in Gold can mix with a Hunterā€™s Gold Armor, or the Alphaā€™s ā€œGold but not really 150 unlocked shaderā€ without it looking off.

Even the new Abyss Maskā€™s plat like indents and others like Vexā€™s/Vaporā€™s golden like indents are completely different colors than what weā€™ve known as Gold and Platinum. Then thereā€™s the stuff that actually works like Green City Hunter Predlocks mixing with Green/Golden Alpha Armor/Mask. Then thereā€™s some actual disabling of cosmetic content like Female Preds being unable to wear Vikingā€™s Mask, or Alpha/Elder hair.

Sure itā€™s cool that stuff looks different for certain characters, but at times itā€™s limiting in a otherwise very free in options customization mechanic.

1 Like

Well the reason why we donā€™t have them yet is because weā€™re going to get the Predator that the mask belongs to as well

Maybe you should relight the fires of the cosmetic inconsistencies topics in the Feedback category