Some bio mask ideas

Maybe, but then I’ll have to spend a day looking over every inconsistency, although that’s just because of all the options available.

The second one is great. The first looks too much like a demon from Doom. Same with 3rd. Too Doomy. Def. 2nd one though.

1 Like

All you have to do is start the post in Feedback tag maybe one or two people to help out and people will fill in the rest

Wait you help design the Predator Masks or these are your customs

1 Like

I had a collection. I bought them raw from the pull, painted them and added lenses. My wall looked like Wolf’s lol

1 Like

3 Likes

That is awesome!

1 Like

Thanks. That was half of them as taking a photo inside couldn’t include them all. 😅

Lol that’s so cool, do you buy busts to or just masks?

1 Like

Just masks, but in the Predator prop industry they’re called helmets. Masks are the faces/latex with mandibles, etc.

Oooh cool! Now I want to start collecting 😂

1 Like

Hahaha. You can find Casey McCabe on Facebook. He does awesome work and doesn’t overcharge

Edit. On Instagram his name is qualityprops

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

"Anytime " 😁

Oh gosh on some websites it’s over 300! How much did you get from Casey McCabe

1 Like

I think raw (not painted) was like 150. Painted maybe 250. But we’re talking 10 years ago.

Oh ya prices probably went up 😞

1 Like

I didn’t know this before but I will try to remember this

1 Like

Yeh, if you think about it, if you’re a predator, it’s a mask or bio-helmet. But if you’re a human wanting to be a predator, the mask is what makes your predator face i.e. mandibles, large fangs, tusks, heavy brow, quills, etc. So the name for for what goes over that has to be different. Bio-helmet.

LEts not forget these leaks. 3 leaked masks, 3 masks still could be in this build just waiting for the right day to unlock!

3 Likes