Some clarifications for FairYautja (with video)

Thats an old pic? Like within the first 2 months of release they put that pic up

1 Like

check the post again… yeh ur right this is i think their “cinematic shot” before release i think… might be in engine shot…

1 Like

This is how predator looked before

The preds cloak was never 100% invisible anyway , I can see why they would want it to be in this game , but regardless its not really pc players faults . The game has wrinkles that needs ironed out

2 Likes

Remember the outrage when the Devs set the total invisibility to ~40 meters at the end of last year?
That was one of the few points when the devs fixed the low graphics abusing.

1 Like

Solution: Avoid PC players as much as possible until sizeable nerfs and adjustments have been made to the game. Hell, avoid the game in general. Why do you think I’m taking a break? I’m tired. Sick of fighting a losing game. That’s not to say I don’t win, but I’d like to have a match in which I win without having to sweat so much I get acne in no man’s land. Illfonic fucked up and refuses to take responsibility. They rely on their FT babies to praise them for their tweaks and empowerment to Fireteam and justify these actions when a bot that played 4 games as Fireteam gets shreked by a good pred whines and complains about it. @Illfonic, those bots you’re catering to? They don’t play anymore! They played a few games, got bored, bitched and moaned, and left. Sold their copies. Why do you think PHG is 10 fucking dollars at Gamestop!? You did this! Not us!

2 Likes

If console had those graphics options you would get much of the same problem anyway. Its just not thought through very well on a pvp level

3 Likes

Yeah and the first players to complain was the pc players.

I could argue the cloak should look like this from melee range and stuff… should deff be transparent all the time except the closer pred gets to you the more fucked up transparency resembles reflections n stuff… to the point where it needs to make the fireteam lose sight on you if u like leap away and run in the bushes n shit…

1 Like

I’ll be honest in the last 50 matches ive played as predator i have only been spotted 2 times lmao

what happened did the people forgot they can spot predators?

1 Like

Not me. I aim to harass the Preda with my spotting ability

1 Like

Precisely what I’m getting at. They’ve claimed themselves that they go through rigorous testing for balancing purposes. If you’ve played the game for more than 200 hours, you’ll see that’s plain old bullshit. Judging from the current status of the game, they test one weapon for one game and write down numbers. Come back tomorrow and do it again. Do it daily for two weeks, maybe less, then finalize the patch. That’s nothing. Team X and I test shit nonstop until we know everything. The players do more testing than the devs, although respectively since we don’t know what the devs know. Even so, Illfonic obviously doesn’t understand the current issues or refuses to acknowledge them. This is causing way too much trouble between players and inciting drama reminiscent of high school!

3 Likes

Some people even don’t spot at all cause spotting makes some preds run away. xD

2 Likes

Once you start moving you will no longer be invisible if you are some 60m away or less, it only works when you’re not moving. In all those pics the pred is upclose and moving so yes, you’ll be able to see his silhouette.

We’ve gone over this so many times, why do we have to explain this to you over and over…?

Wait can u repeat that? Ur now visible againt after 60meters???

When did that happen?

I thought it was at 25m ur visibly cloaked n shit

Nope, above 60m you’re invisible, below 60m you’re visible.

Yes 60 meters is still to far if u ask me… should be lowered to 25meters or 35m…

Im gonna write another topic hold on lmfao… why did nobody tell me they reverted back to this shit system cloak works… hopefully the new update gives us better cloak functions

It was 40m but then ppl complained and they increased it to 60m. It was months ago, not really a recent update to the cloak.

1 Like

Thought they reverted it back to 40m lmao no wonder people are complaining about people hacking holy fk xD…

Cause the predator cloak is busted thats why and i assume this guy was cloaked all the time + clicking…

Ill make a topic where a dynamic cloak needs to be added in the game… aka it means the cloak will depend on how fast ur moving and how far away you are… nothing to shabby…

1 Like