Some clarifications for FairYautja (with video)

They use macros while playing solo , but when coordinated as a team , they don’t. Trust them guys . Get the fuck outta here

2 Likes

reality bitch slap hardly unfortunetly, and i felt that MANY MANY TIME against them x’)

4 Likes

And you’re still one of the best Preds out there :P

1 Like

that dont save my ass from game breaking mission (YES I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SALTY ABOUT THAT!!! XDDDDDDD)

2 Likes

So true!
It’s like playing on the highest difficulty possible, and the fact that only the Top Tier Preds are able to beat them pretty much attests to that.
Most Fireteams out there will never be able to beat guys like DragosUA or Top1Orbiter.
Those guys already did it multiple times and such games are sweaty as hell.
Watching them is like watching an e-sports tournament.
When I play as Pred against them, I can be happy if I survive the round. lmao

Lmao I accuse you of putting too much time into ft, nothing else here really lmao xD.

2 Likes

No problem with that. I play a lot of Pred lately after playing FT mainly for a year now got boring.
I totally understand that. xD

This was fucking awesome. Well done mates @PsychoBaBas @Mr_Mojo_Rising @Dexter
Also nice soundboard Riktig lol. I loved how he reported you all lmao. This was legendary, made my day.

3 Likes

Did you notice the pattern of macros on the forums? It went from nobody uses them , to a select few use them and they aren’t as common as you think , to them not being cheats and finally to they are only used in solo games (which is still a team game) and a pre-made team turns them off . Gives plenty of credibility guys 👍🏻

4 Likes

Anybody else smell gaslight or is it bullshit I can’t tell anymore.

2 Likes

We sort of knew anyway , nobody was buying the shit they were shovelling

1 Like

Play with us and find out.
Otherwise you have to stay in that same mindset like Fairy Yautja and put every word somebody says on a gold scale to strengthen your assumptions.

1 Like

I mean yeah… u can blame the devs for that really cause clearly u got nowhere to go even as a fireteam and predator ur easily predictable cause the game lacks RNG and different mission objective variety to them… and i would actually argue that the current predator target isolation is trash and should be highly re worked to give the predator hunt vibes instead basic push of a button locates everything without tracking… i made info about this idea if u got questions but my point is its actually shit how people play predator cause their brains tell them oh well fireteam will exfil if they do this mission and its game over back to finding a match for next 11 minutes lol.

Well reason for that is again devs not making missions take actually 10 minutes to do and making the match last upto 25min or 30min preferably to be able to hunt properly

Fuck I’d report them too.

The only time I’d ever get this type of match gameplay is with people who have taken the time, to figure out how to bend the game to their will.

Nearly 2.5k hours in this game and no other players are able to do this.

With professional gaming experience behind me as well.

I’d also trust the people of this forum about as far as I can throw an oversized and over filled water balloon.

Not to mention, folks are pretty QUICK to defend themselves as “non cheaters”. But why?

Going to lengths as far as jumping to people’s twitch feeds, making posts on the forum for defense. Lmao

If yall don’t cheat won’t Illfonic just turn a blind eye? Like they have been this whole time?

Fishy.

2 Likes

XD its not even that hard to bend the game to their will and just like abuse what the devs have fucked up. Like for the longest times i have been abusing the game core mechanics that devs didnt fix even half of them and its been a year lmao…

Like i can easily just speedrun entire match under 2 minutes and like prepare my other objectives on the map if i get specific mission its actually like this unhuman thing to do cause like devs probably never would do this so they didnt think about this and made it impossible?

Devs are probably straight out of high-school ffs.

Sony bought up predator and gave it to an incompetent dev team.

Straight up.

Now we have people making forum threads about eachother over morality over this fucking game.

Welcome to the new 21st century society my dear friend.

W e l c o m e.

Now i wanna say how i was able to mud up many times and second wind the predator by just waiting them at that cliff too… they were not aware at all cause i was mudded and i just ended their life in and instant lmao

It came to the point where the people already probably are aware the mission objectives are all the same… devs didnt take much time to think about them and just added them to make the gameplay more fluid and flowy… rather making it have its own strong core and not easily abusable to the point where u can just like speedrun entire thing if ur in comms with other people from fireteam and the predator wont know what hit them lmao and wont have time to play properly cause confused and lose the vibes to play

Many players are able to do this.
The difference is that there are like 8-10 of us that rotate in the same team, everyday (nolifers? :P ) and we have many specific strategies for all the missions in the game. We exactly know what to do, how to do it, we can anticipate pred choices because many of us are also top tier preds. We coordinate in every way and in the most competitive matches (read: Dragos, Top1orbiter), we coordinate classes, gear and perks as well.

Mojo just say that the devs fucked up and ur able to use it againts people… be a bigger man and dont make up this BS… while its true and top 1% people can do this cause they constantly play… but u can atleast be honest and say the reason why ur able to do this.

They game is unbalanced in favor of FT, that’s why