Some clarifications for FairYautja (with video)

Also, I dont use generic insults if I’m actually trying to insult someone.

Rarely do I actually insult people.
Usually I just call peoples actions out most of the time.

Anyway the world doesnt revolve around your feelings, people are different and speak/ see things differently than you.

XD.

yadda yadda yadda… just don’t get all personal on me (like you have before) when I call out players of these games filthy casuals, console players scrubs or plebs… is just a generalization… you know?

This is because you don’t shoot them, you just keep spotting them as a form of trolling, borderline unethical torture lol (you’ll get reported to the Geneva convention before reported to IllFonic). Gonna make them constantly paranoid about getting a Sawz50 bolt to the face.
Didn’t ya say some just leave sometimes if you do it enough?

Oh yeah. Newer preds leave sometimes

it doesn’t. like with the second pistol, the fire rate is limited so much that you can literally click just as fast. Is also unsusable because it has a lot of recoil and no precision at all.

Macros for FT have literally two uses, escape from the netgun and exploit the firing rate from the grimtech. Nothing else. Even if you set any assault rifle or smg to single fire and use a macro to “autofire”, the recoil for some reason is worse than using the built-in autofire itself.

People here seem to have the notion that macros are some magical thing that will allow you to fire 30 bullets from any weapon on a split second along with locking into an object and nail every shot. It doesn’t work like that. It works like any other turbo controller.

As for the netgun goes, there is a simple solution that I have even stated to illfonic. Get rid of the “minigame” and integrate an animation such as that for bear traps. When they stated they “fix” it so macros wouldn’t be usable I stated it wasn’t fixed at all. It still works. They don’t care.

Im not saying all pc players are cheater but a large majority is cheater i switch to ps4 and turned off crossplay for this very reason i play both fireteam and pred heavily and to auto spot cross map is bull shit do care what perks you got or if you only looking for pred to kill my team of 4 we can kill nearly every pred we meet yet no a single one of us is able to spot cross map like that pure bullshit

is the 10x scope from sniper rifles. without it you can’t spot across the map

PC players are mostly playing at better resolution and at 3x the number of frames per second, both of those factors make it easier to see and easier to tag a predator. Even a PC player playing at 1080 resolution is playing at a “better” resolution than a console player because of the distance from eye to screen means that the screen is taking more of your field of view, allowing you to make more use of that resolution. Look up retina display calculators to see where that actually takes effect and where those extra pixels are wasted.

1 Like

I wished you’d actually listen lol.
Tho I Cant think of the perfect way to get across what I’m saying to you in like 1 or 2 sentences.

I know reading more than 3 or 4 tends to hurt you physically xD lol.

1 Like

I used to play on pc even then i still can’t spot across the map there just not enough angles to spot from that have high enough elevation

Cool…sooo…don’t get all bent out of shape when people turn crossplay off because of cheaters and macros. It’s just a generalization…ya know?

Or…maybe…not?

2 Likes

I honestly don’t care much. I understand that even without macros and cheats (like that doesn’t exist for consoles, right?) I am more concerned on the shit performance and shit aim assist on console and I don’t blame any console player for turning crossplay off because of that.

Really because there’s some threads on PC cheaters where you’ve shared your opinions on how hacks don’t exist rather vehemently if I remember correctly.

I can go digging for evidence if you want…or you could understand where people get a little irritated at times with remarks like that…

software hacks for this game do not exist. Macro controller? yeah they do, same as m&k, so there isn’t anything that can be done on PC that can’t be done on console. there’s also some hardware controller interfaces that allow recoil compensation and even support aimbots for consoles

There’s also plenty of console plebs and filthy casuals that are pretty good at this game…good enough to surprise some high and mighty PC players. So maybe let’s not generalize in a particularly dedicated community and we can all be friendly…

That’s simply not true, here are at least 3 per map.

Nah all ps4 players are scrubs.
So are all pc players.

Gamecube is where it’s at.
XD

I’m a genesis man myself

1 Like

I’d love for people to do a weird control stream sometime, a full FT of people playing with a hotas joystick or something. Do guitar hero controllers have enough buttons to do the full controls? If we could come up with 4 different weird controller sets for a FT that’d be a very funny stream if everyone could stream it.

It would have to be everyone doing it, including pred.

I wanna say a ddr dance pad but idk if thsts possible at all.
A steering wheel controller too.
Rock band drums.