Some of the perks need to be changed...

So I’ve been thinking about making this post for a long time because I think there are some changes that need to be made about the perk points.
These changes are just my personal opinion and I want you guys to give me some feedback.
Do note that I have not used all of these perks myself (this is why I want some of your feedback as I don’t exactly know how useful some of these perks are)
But anyway, let’s just get to the changes…

Fireteam Perks:
1. Action Hero - Was 1 point, stays 1 point
2. Efficient - Was 3, changes to 2
3. Flesh Ripper - Was 2, stays 2
4. Gearhead - Was 5, changes to 4
5. Multi Tasker - Was 1, stays 1
6. Persistent - Was 4, changes to 3 (most preds just quick claim anyway)
7. Prepper - Was 3 changes to 2
8. Shuffler - Was 1, stays 1 (I find this perk absolutely useless)
9. Sludge Blood - Was 1, stays 1
10. Thick Skin - Was 4, stays 4
11. Dexterous - Was 3, stays 3
12. Heavy Hitter - Was 3, stays 3
13. Double Time - Was 3, stays 3
14. Pig In Shit - Was 5, stays 5 (This perk is extremely useful, if you haven’t tried it yet, then I’d certainly recommend it)
15. Yautja’s Bane - Was 6, changes to 5 (I don’t really think it’s useful enough)
16. Tracker - Was 4, changes to 2
17. Ice Cold - Was 4, changes to 2 (This perk hardly makes any difference)
18. Body Armour - Was 2, stays 2
19. OWLF Trained - was 4, stays 4
20. Weapons Training - Was 2, stays 2
21. Quick Release - Was 2, stays 2
22. Silent - Was 3, changes to 2 (Most people don’t even use suppressors so I don’t see a point in this perk)
23. Sixth Sense - Was 3, stays 3
24. Iron Lungs - Was 3, changes to 2
25. Fast Hands - Was 2, stays 2

Predator Perks:
1. Branch Master - Was 1, stays 1 point
2. Clotted - Was 1, stays 1
3. Energy Cell - Was 3, changes to 2
4. Impenetrable - Was 5, stays 5
5. Large Pouch - Was 2, changes to 3 (it’s too useful to cost 2 points)
6. Light Bender - Was 2, stays 2
7. Medic - Was 3, changes to 1 (it’s only a 2 second difference)
8. Modified Reserve - Was 2, stays 2
9. Resourceful - Was 2, stays 2
10. Spectral Awareness - Was 2, changes to 1
11. Dithered Lens - Was 3, stays 3
12. Fearless - Was 4, stays 4
13. Cooling Syncs - Was 4, changes to 2
14. Long Jump - Was 4, changes to 3
15. Down Range - Was 3, stays 3
16. Height Advantage - Was 5, changes to 4 (should be less than impenetrable)
17. Impatient - Was 2, stays 2
18. Hanging On - Was 2, stays 2
19. Observant - Was 4, changes to 3
20. Adrenal Boost - Was 3, stays 3
21. Protection - Was 3, changes to 2 (I rarely lose my biomask)
22. Trapper - Was 3, changes to 2
23. Ascender - Was 1, stays 1
24. Heated - Was 2, stays 2
25. Fast Hands - Was 1, stays 1

Sorry for the long read, feedback is truly appreciated (as long as it isn’t toxic)
Post was made after patch 1.13

2 Likes

i just think the predator needs more perks in general to use… the perks the pred have a re pretty garbage in comparison. Its ok nerf predator more and the game will die.

1 Like

Yeah, they definitely need more perks for pred. There just isn’t enough atm sadly

I also meant more points for predator perks. Like 20 minimum

1 Like

Tbh I just think that Berserker pred needs more points, I just think it’s way too weak

1 Like

needs not to be nerfed at all. to late for that

1 Like

Also make sure to add if u combine 3 perks of same category u get like ultimate bonus of it… would be cool lol… unless people are like againts it which idk why would u be its good content lol

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea actually

1 Like

Aslong as its in borders of normality and not smth too crazy… maybe like lets say u combine energy perks it makes your energy not waste but in a way it wastes but regens so it looks like its infinite but its not when you move it continues to drain… would be cool for immersion for a predator and i don’t see how this can break the game honestly, IF the predator camps and just stares at them its his fault if they finish the objective and he does not move lmao…

1 Like

They should just allow as many perk usage as you can up to a set number for each class. It’s annoying to have all 3 slots used but point left over.

2 Likes

Gears are relative to what you’re using them for…can’t say if any off it works though.

2 Likes

Yeah, we need more gear options in this game

2 Likes

I’m gonna guess new perks are going to be added like “Plasma Caster Charge” or smth like that… that lets you charge it for longer and more… or smth… anyways … we need more perks ngl… and connect them with weapons lol… rather its not in corelation

1 Like

Better learn to get gud then…

1 Like

We definitely need perk changes. This connects very well with what I wrote here.

You’ve touched on some of the point cost balances, and I agree with many of your suggestions. But even larger improvements are required.

1 Like