Speak With your Wallet.

The lack of response makes me think ive struck a nerve. Id imagine it strikes true with a lot of people. Time to test that theory.

1 Like

Sorry, but this forum is not only for bootlikers!

1 Like

Yes, I fully intend to! I will buy City Hunter the second he will become available!

No, I have an actual life my lack of a response was me actually doing something. And no, I never said that I only want skins I said that if you want to bitch then leave because nobody gives a fuck. We aren’t your mom we aren’t gonna sit here and console while you have a fucking tantrum.

1 Like

You’re not wrong. Idk if ima buy the city hunter or not.
Like I said I was giving it to August so, if by the end of August, they havent st least fixed the bugs, then ima stop playing for a while. I still do want this game to succeed.

1 Like

Jesus christ man. The one throwing a tantrum is you snapping and tryna roast him for no reason. It ain’t that serious.

1 Like

You know what now that I think about it…you’re right. Maps definitely won’t help that much. They’ll get old fast unless it’s something other than a jungle. You’re still going to be doing the same basic, boring objectives of holding a button for X amount of time. They really need to rework the mission design.

3 Likes

Yep. Its likely to be jungle in every map because I doubt they will create a new predkour system to accompany buildings or something like that. That would be a lot of work.

2 Likes