Speak With your Wallet.

Only together can we force their hand. And even if they suffer to the last possible moment and dont do anything before its too late and the game dies, at least they will damn remember it. With every single game they make going forward

Yeah. Spend 5 dollars for something that LITERALLY CHANGES NOTHING “I wanna support them” bullshit you just say that to sound like you are doing something good. You’re just a horn dog who has 0 self control

2 Likes

Eh there are still people out there that somehow still have hope the game will survive.

That being said. For the majority, you are absolutely accurate

I WANT it to survive and do well I like the game a lot! I just hate these SHADY business practices

1 Like

Me too man. Me too.

1 Like

Sorry bud but I gotta get city hunter.

1 Like

You and everyone else.

I’ll only pay $5 for a collection of bug fixes, modern console framerate, and MORE FUCKING MAPS.

I have, by purchasing Dutch and Samurai — plan on buying City Hunter also. 🤙🏻

1 Like

And Mr. Black and Scar and every other DLC they release too

Damn the fact that the majority of you are eager to keep raining money on them, despite the bugs/issues/imbalance/shady DLC is crazy.

That or im going crazy. @Fire please confirm lol.

I mean shit tho on a real note no disrespect ig. Yall do you. Theres no place for me here anymore.

1 Like

People behind this game are really bad at what the do. Huge que for the preds (for the most part) and they give 3 predators in a row for the pred and 1 for FT? Probably because they know the only ones silly enough to keep eating this garbage are the die hard fans that refuse to see the game for what it is!

Not spending another cent until the double the available content and fix at least the game braking bugs (getting stuck in trees qualifies as those).

1 Like

Then leave. I’m tired of you pussies crying that you’re gonna leave and you never do.

2 Likes

Lemme ask you something. What happens when you get city hunter or whatever skin you are looking for? You play with it for some time sure. But once you have that and dont have anything else to stick around for, how long do you think you’ll last before this game bores you too?

1 Like

Im just one of the few thats already passed that point.

Im buying every DLC they put out. Support is the key word here. Soon as new maps release all the crybabys will be fan boys again for 3 days. Lol

2 Likes

New maps arent enough. They are another bandaid to the crippling gameplay design.

1 Like

New maps are likely going to be bigger, and if the gameplay isnt changed enough, we will just have fast af fights, padded by long ass travel times around the map. Basically running for 2 min straight just to get into a 30 second fight. (Exagerated but you can see my point.)

Edit

Basically it will only make the game more tedious. New sights will be nice but I doubt they will last.

1 Like

Maps weapons and preds is enough for me to stick around. Obviously balancing and bug fixes included.

2 Likes

I mean thats what most people like me are asking for. We want balancing. But its been pushed to the wayside for cosmetics for the most part.

And because of that, every new pred/weapon/map, will be only interesting for as long as its new.

1 Like