Speak With your Wallet.

Enough Said.

2 Likes

You mean like this?

3 Likes

Buying city hunter. Sorry not sorry. Hell, I might even pick up Dutch.

2 Likes

City hunter is going to be $5 I’m buying it.

3 Likes

Every single DLC they release I will be purchasing. If you don’t support them the support for this game ends.

7 Likes

Do u still play the game?

1 Like

Lol Maybe this game deserves to die

3 Likes

This is the same reason I didn’t buy the samurai pred, not buying anything until they fix some bugs

There’s only 2 dlc which equates to 12-13$ sits not even bad

1 Like

still going to buy city hunter for 5$, when you have a job its nothing.

and still better than the Triple AAA game who give overpriced DLC (cough Fallout, Call od duty, evolve, the SIMS (YES THE SIMS) cough)

1 Like

Im actually going to be buying wolf predator if he will have decent stats… somewhat a mix between jungle and elder…

hard isn’t ? wolf would need to be one the best class of the game if possible qwwq

I’m still waiting for Sexual Predator

This is what you’ve been waiting for!

The only DLC I’d actually buy at this point is Wolf, something from AvP 2010, or 2010 Berserker. With the current state of the game, I’m done with blindly buying the DLC. I’ll buy it if I really like the character.

This won’t happen, because everyone is so moist to spend there money on a game that uhhh doesn’t fuckin work lol

2 Likes

Hello there! Have a seat.

3 Likes

Nah. Im not wasting my time with it anymore. And I’m speaking with my wallet.

Not like theres much support to begin with other than shiny new classes worth fuck all that they sell you.

1 Like

I swear mind control has already been invented. Watching people throw money at a game thats so beyond broken simply because they want that few hour long nut of playing city hunter… Only whata gonna happen? They are gonna realize… Oh shit… The games still fucked. And though it’s “only 5 bucks”, when everyone is doing it, thata a metric fuckton of money.

1 Like