Specializations...

Am I the only think most of specializations should be a perks?
In most cases for pred. As example: Disciplined (no sounds in stealth mode).

4 Likes

Then people would bitch it takes a slot or costs to much.

3 Likes

Probably not actually. I think if disciplined were a perk it could cost the highest and people would still run it.

I also agree it should be a perk instead of a specialization, or at least a universal specialization. You’ll never hear hooting and clicking and shit again though.

1 Like

It should only be possible to hear within a very close proximity, you shouldn’t be able to hear it in the trees at all

So…I would rather go the other way. Pred clicks should echo all over with very little indication on location. That would be a nice ominous warning that the fun is about to start. Maybe for fun, have it be like that if pred is on the ground within 10m. Where you’ll hear it directional but only if you’re in that range.

1 Like

The click with no indication of location, maybe .

Other than that? They might aswell put a fucking sombrero on him and have a mirachi band follow him around .

4 Likes

I would actually be very much in favor of this

1 Like

I somehow imagined you would 🙄.

Imagine my shock.

Games already a meme why not take it all the way?

You mean like adding a big head mode? Let’s hope they never do that

Well that would just be horse shit.

Pffft , for sure . That would be a sure sign of it being doomed

Yeah, if they did that, it would probably take until the next update for it to affect boars and cutscenes given IllFonic’s track record.

1 Like

I think the damage increasing specializations should be perks, this should also apply to FT’s specializations.

I want to see Specialization that make predator invisible during melee attack. I mean predator is not going out from invis during melee attacks

Just tweak the audio decoys to, you know, not be useless shit half the time.

They basically are an extra perk slot but I’ll agree disciplined specifically should be a perk instead

MORE ITEMS FOR PREDATOR MORE SLOTS

id give up my vision mode for 3 more slots and better gear

It’s super easy. They could make it non directional, but intensify proportionally to distance.
For example:

• Greater than 100m, no clicking can be heard
  • from 100 to 50m, it would be directional, but faint, and the source of the sounds would randomly bounce around, like it’s echoing off trees
  • at less than 50m, it would be non directional, but it would get louder as you get closer.

I think that would make it simultaneously more fair for predator players, and more entertaining for the Fireteam.

1 Like