Spider Man 2

I’m already disappointed, they are tricking the audience thinking we will be fighting Venom when it’s just him in the black suit, then a depressing ending and you know because of the comic, it’s perfect because obviously he’s going to find out Spider-Man’s identity, which will lead into a another sequel game of him following the tracks with the movie Spider man no way home, it’s absolutely ridiculous how they have no imagination and are just using fan nostalgia to make money, almost makes me not want to buy it but a fan is a fan who cares not or how bad it can be 😔

No it’s Venom

Voiced by Tony Todd

Doesn’t it show you the symbiote venom in the trailer?

Yes at the end

Look at the trailer

• Voice of Kraven
  • Shows Venom

Why would they put these two specifically in a game if not a reference to that very comic, think about it, we all knew already Venom was going to be in the next game, what better way then to trick the audience making you think you are when it’s not, I mean he didn’t even show his signature tongue!

It’s venom

Just relax lol

It’s a completely different universe with miles morales

3 Likes

Isnt kraven talking about worthy prey and venom responds that they will give a challenge? I’m not certain as I watched it once

Ya we are to assume it’s the ultimate universe but with prime earth references but I can’t help but feel like that’s what they are doing 😭

It’s to trick you into thinking that but like I told bad blood why bring Kraven and venom if not a reference to the comic, because we all knew venom was going to be in the next game! 🧐

They are part of the same storyline

Kraven hunts spiderman

Spiderman can’t best him then finds the symbiote to beat him

Peter doesn’t like how the symbiote makes him violent and ditches it

Eddie Brock then gets it

Venom is born

This is the closest to what you said that I found it’s not the same but could happen

Earth-19529 (Spider-Man: Life Story)

The history of the symbiote is similar to its Earth-616 counterpart but with the absence of a timescale. During the Secret Wars in 1984 Spider-Man returned to Earth with the black suit but Peter learned that it was bonding physically and mentally to him. Rather than giving it up due to boosting his power and waning age, he wears it sparingly to avoid a full bond. When Spider-Man was buried alive by Kraven, the symbiote sensed him and was rescued but was became enraged. Spider-Man hunted down Kraven in his new form, Mary Jane saw what was happening and Peter told her that she needed his help. Using a sonic pistole, Peter was separated from the symbiote. When Kraven was about to commit suicide, the symbiote bonded with him before he could pull the trigger. In 2019, Kraven as Venom hunted Peter and Miles Morales to Tony Stark’s space station but peter used a sonic beam revealing Kraven died and that the symbiote was using his skeleton. When the station was falling apart, the symbiote covered a giant hole to hold the sation together long enough so the Doomsday pulse could activate. Afterwards, the station collapsed and Peter and symbiote perished in the explosion.

Edit: Oh you mean grim hunt but that happens after Kraven dies but the one I posted goes along with this game and a perfect ending to this series☝️

Edit 2: Oh man grim hunt indeed 😰

dont be that way

you didn’t enjoy the lobster scene because you have no soul

Nah it’s just venom lite

It’s a venom flavored movie

Thank goodness for the games to correct these atrocities

While I don’t share the same concern @ElderPreddy does, I do have a complaint.

Insomniac needs to stop designing shit to be comparable to the MCU or Movies. Venom looks like a rip off of Sony’s Venom, and Peter with the Iron Spider arms looks so tacky and not integrated well with his Advanced Suit. Miles looks fine.

Also Peter’s Ps5/Ps4 Remastered look is so fucking bad and directly inspired by Tom Holland, Ps4 Peter looks so much fucking better and actually real instead of Pastey Remasteted.

Tom Hardy wants venom 3 to be R rated , remember when they sold the first as R, then cut it down 🙄

So SM2 is going to be crazy.

Id advice anyone who did not get all the gear and such maxed out on both games to do so.

The game will have all the old gear that u had but u will not be able to upgrade it in the new game since you will have more gear and tools to level up along with the skill tree all skills u have from the first game will transfer over and will be added to the new skill tree.

So get to Swinging web heads

1 Like

This makes sense. Also Venom has yet to be free since its bonded with Harry atm.

So I think Kraven will be the semi big baddie the. After i beat him up probably at Osborn tower u will free the real Venom and now have to deal with that.

2 Likes

It doesn’t need to be r rated imo

Just needs to feel like the comic Is jumping off the page

Im just glad the games exist

2 Likes

I never played the miles morales one , but the first one was a fun game . My son has been playing it again now .

Spiderman 2 the movie game for ps2 was brilliant for its time , I remember playing the spiderman games on ps1 , it was hard as a kid

1 Like

You should Definitely give it a play through.

Its rather short and it really focuses on free roam after u complete the story.

The Miles one makes you feel like you are the neighborhood friendly Spider-Man.

Has the random crimes but also has a in game app sorta thing that lets you help without beating up badies.

After a while u finish all those quest as well. But it really gives you that feeling of being Spider-Man.

Also Miles is a fresh Spider-Man so as you progress you see him get better at swinging and attacking it like he grows into his Spider-Man powers as you play.

I highly suggest a play through just on that alone

2 Likes