Spider Man 2

It was on sale for ps4 but I’m broke as a joke and need a new graphics card for my pc πŸ˜”.

My kid has started playing it again , he got it for ps5 at Christmas and it bricked his console 🧐 it got repaired and he was scared to even look at the game incase it happened again 😁

1 Like

They fixed that. Well apparently they fixed it.

Idk how you fix a game that bricks a Ps5 but yeah.

The Miles one is a deff play!!

When I get off work Tonight I plan on playing New Game Plus of the First Spider-Man and play on the super Hard difficultly where a bullet is supposeable

1 Like

I was a good bit through the hardest mode , I didn’t play for about a year and couldn’t remember how to counter πŸ˜„ , so I was dying very often until I worked it out

1 Like

Oh ya that makes sense lol Kraven I love him now since I discovered the last hunt arc 😁

1 Like

Bump.

Necromancy is an Art form!

So @Elliott626 while we played today and we talked about Venom and such.

Made me want to rewatch the Trailer!

While Venom is definitely going to be the Threat to the city, Following the games pattern of the last Spider-Man games, There will be a Villain that is the focus or the one in the Spot light like Mr Negative was the media villain in the Spider-Man game.

So I am thinking we are going to be Facing Kraven who is hunting Spider-Man so he will be trying to draw out The Spiders while Venom will be the wild card like Doc Oc and the 6.

I feel like we are going to get an anti-hero Venom aswell. Because the devs of the game did say the Black Suit will be in this game.

So maybe to Fight Kraven?

1 Like

It’s almost like characters from previous entries come back to voice different characters in new media

Oh wait this is 14 days old

DEUS VULT THUNDER CATS

2 Likes

It’s still good

What is?

Old posts