Spider-Man No way home

I just finished watching it , has anyone else seen it? It was pretty decent but I won’t put spoilers .

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it yet. Probably going after Christmas. Just way too much going on. Really looking forward to it.

I am however seeing The Matrix on 01/08. REALLY hoping that is good.

Early reviews aren’t good ,sadly

Oh please don’t tell me that 😫

I haven’t actually looked into it , but there was some negative things .hopefully it is good though

1 Like

Pizza time

1 Like

😄

1 Like

Its the best of the tom holland movies but they arent that good to begin with

3 Likes

Spider-Man 2 was the best imo

Plot leaked, its… about what you’d expect if The Matrix was made in current times. I was excited too but I’ll be pirating it if anything.

2 Likes

Honestly I thought it was pretty damn good and the flaws I can overlook. Overall it was a really enjoyable film.

1 Like

D r o t t o o c t a v i u s

He was wasted in this , like most of the villains.

D R O T T O O C T A V I U S

1 Like

I’m about to piss you all off! 😂 lol now ps5 Spider-Man game got a update and added 2 new skins from the no way home movie but to me it’s just this, it’s just a rip off advance suit already in the game and the reason they are using the white spider is nostalgic purposes to make sales and just like the gold/black suit, thats from the miles spin off game gold/black suit (I guess for black pride? I don’t get it) 🤔 but ya I’m not going to watch it lol 😂 and my ps ID is Spider-Man based lol 🤣

1 Like

It was very very good. I’m happy with all of it. Now, I hope Garfield gets a third movie and they can do venom properly.

1 Like

Black and gold/yellow are kings colors, it’s possible considering all the swag of a black teen miles has.

3 Likes
1 Like

To say I’m not surprised would be an understatement lol. I was expecting this smh

1 Like

In the movie , electro even says to spiderman something along the lines of “your from queens , the swag , I thought you were black” . falcon and the winter soldier done the same and bent the knee. I didn’t watch that pile of shit though .