Squirrelly Predator Bow & Caster Spammers

Supposed to be an insult?

Snipers

There better be heavy empthesis on feels there.

A single FT member can out DPS the predator and anything the predator has that deals damage leaves him vulnerable to FT damage. Yes it’s as broken as people make it out to be.

OMG I LET OUT A SMALL CHUCKLE WHEN I READ THIS

THIS IS LITERALLY BECOMING A MEME

Hey look that pro Widowmaker main can destroy a team of literal game noobs. Not Overwatch noobs, game noobs. Therefore Widowmaker is broken.

That’s not how balance works.

Nope there was no empthesis, in fact negative empthesis on exploit.

Using the Predators mobility to stay mobile is not Exploiting the game.

Quit exploiting guns as FT.

Widowmaker OP guys.

Hey guys, I can stomp noobs with a 90% win rate. Pred broken.

Win rate doesn’t matter when you literally are stomping noobs who are unable to see a moving pred.

And ya You can take the way I’m saying this stuff as rude but I’m tired of responding again and again to these same points, so it’s not you, and This is the forums, rudeness is a language here not an attack :p

1 Like

no, literally no one thinks its a problem.

You encountered a predator that outplayed you, deal with it. Us predator mains haveto deal with it daily as its super OP easy to play FT compared to pred.

Ill say what i always say to people, try playing as predator for a few weeks exclusivley and then come and tell us how range is literally the only thing that works.

And a leaping predator is a sitting duck for snipers and super easy to hit, so if you or your team cant hit a leaping predator there is the issue not the predator…

2 Likes

Thats exactly what it needs to be, fireteam capability/potential to win is so high and all you have to do is learn and practice and get better. then you can start winning!
Not having the pred in a place where if both teams are good then the pred has basically no chance bar some luck and avoiding jank to win…

Cant balance to entitled noobs who cant even stick with a game if they dont instantly win, catering to crying little 8 year olds is whats ruining the balance.

Ballance for top tier gameplay then git gud sscrub is what i say. if you dont want to invest that time to get good then go play privates with other noobs or fuck off and play CS:GO / R6 in a noob rank server… somethign that caters to that skill level.

And imo the predator should be shit scary and you want to avoid it at all costs and GTFO and finish the mission, only fighting to push it away and then return to the mission, none of this chasing it around the map BS and hanging around on a roof the whole match with snipers n field medics… that shit should be a death sentance but its just not, its broken.

this is not aimed at you personally BTW its just my general feeling, so no disrespect :)

3 Likes

Run Scout Duelist. Pop off a few shots and you’ll see them leap away with their tail between their legs.

1 Like

This is what I’ve been saying. Pred shouldn’t be able to win. Pred players are immoral.

1 Like

Personally yes, but would also like to see reduction on FT dmg to balance it.

We wonder why the bow was bugged for so long?

Bet every pred player had the bow equipped, so that was a way to make ppl try other weapons. I mean we now have a quick shot option in the modifiers of private match. They probably were testing that, while trying to force preds to use other weapons. (Theory)

Pred is still the underdog.

3 Likes

If the pistol wasn’t a piece of shit I would use it more
But they nerfed it into the ground

1 Like

It’s decent at range I find, especially after a few caster shots!

Pew pew!

I liked it how it was
I even got fucked by it when I played FT
I miss the pistol

1 Like

Pistol is great for tree builds. It’s so hard to tell where the shot is coming from. Great for trapped or downed FT

James Cameron hates the bunny hopping but since the FT is OP it’s one of the few strategies that works.

Also wouldn’t call it spamming, especially with the caster. It’s the preds main weapon. Do you call out the FT for spamming bullets?

Nope sorry ft is way over powered now and some players of pred have found a better way of staying out of the gun sights of the fireteam. Sorry to say this but deal with it for us pred players have enough of the cheats that ft uses on pc mods ect hence why I only play PS4 players less cheaters but they are still there also the field medic spec if all ft has that what’s the point in playing op gun op spec. So we have now changed the fight by using skill with rinse and repeat. If this upset you then to bad son I’m sick of op ft melting me when I attack so just deal with it.

Here we go again…what cheats do FT use bro? If anything, it’s a few of the “top preds” who use all kinds of exploits.

I actually just tried it last night and wow, yeah that Grimtech can do some damage.

Obviously I’m not saying the Pred shouldn’t use the caster, I didn’t have a problem when it was a one direct hit down. I’m saying I see some Preds just fire and fire without charging, then once the FT member is down, they’ll fire at them when they’re down over and over until they’re dead. It sucks, if you’re going to take me out at least claim me.

Again, I’m ASKING based on personal experience if what I see could be an exploit, which doesn’t mean I don’t think the Predator shouldn’t have specializations or buffs or new counters in other areas. I’m also not saying this should have a massive change, like when FT had ridiculous parry spam, a couple of small tweaks could set this right. Small reduction of bow damage if quick fired again and again right after multiple jumps, and reduced AOE (not damage) of the caster when uncharged.

If they do the exact same jumping movements, like they just keep jumping back and forth. I play on PS4 if you did that I would just quick scope with sniper. Dodge or just do mission.

I use the exact same strat except not as basic, but most people I see use it use the basic method. Jumping will work against a basic, but against somebody who’s better at it just be random slide, stop randomly, you can’t keep jumping and expect to win. If you can’t win agar them rush mission.

TLDR: Don’t just jump to dodge, be more random. Get better aim (just basically learn the jumping pattern.) Or the easiest and most boring speed run mission.