Stealth Mode and Cloak rework

NO

1 Like

also make sure too add this link in ur post just so devs know XD

1 Like

1 Like

Affirmative!!

Nice idea but imo you will not be able to play this game like this because ft objectives is letting ft to stick together, also they just moving in sprint all the time. T
I mean they will complete their mission while you will trying to slowly sneak to them

1 Like

Ok so, in that case, that becomes a different thing, like a perk or specialization.

Right now pred needs better stealth,
Which just needs to be lower sounds.
No more random growls.
No 100 ton steps.

But you can still slightly hear him, but not enough to know his exact location.

As to what you’re talking about tho,
That sounds perfect as a mod,
Completely quite stealth cloak,
But drains a bit more energy and for whatever reason drains stamina if you move.

This would be for sniper/trapper styles.
This can work, but pred needs more stuff to compliment this.

1 Like

Lmao you like fishing, dont like anime.
Yep you’re a pretty boring person xD.

Fight me.

2 Likes

Yeah I know, missions would need to be reworked for this to work against veterans but we need to step in the direction of balance then deal with the missions

1 Like

I dont think it should be a special or a perk but should be something every pred has instead of the shitty crouch walk we have now.

You would be able to regain stamina if you stop moving but it wouldn’t be viable.

If we this was a thing I feel it will be used for those stealth kills and surprise attacks and such! Also getting away from the ft lol

16081_2

1 Like

Dude I dont want my stamina to be drained while I’m crouch walking, this would severely hinder my play style.

The extra stealth wont help me at all.
This shouldnt be default.

1 Like

You chose a retarded penguin over anime?
Lmao fail.

1 Like

Yes I did

1 Like

Cloak invisibility should not be put along side with any perks period.

Human eye should not be able to see predators cloak, unless they are superman and illfonic purposely says that these soldiers are superman and have superhero vision n shit.

I honestly think that the cloak should just be made more dynamic and less basic static animation cut out… like once u pass 60 meters the cloak completely cuts off lol… its stupid…

i think the cloak should be completely invisible if the predator is crouch walking or slow walking if they just add this in the game.

Also sound needs fixing and needs to be more indirectional and echo

1 Like

You cant deny it!
Lol.

" They can get fucked " LMAO.

2 Likes

Well they can lol! Fuck them

1 Like

I can and I will