Stealth Mode and Cloak rework

So I know all the arguments are gonna be stealth wont help blah blah blah. This is know and can’t be disputed, but it doesn’t mean we cant try to make the game have some sort of stealth.

So currently the Predator players have no way to stalk there trophies!, but what if there was a way to change this.

I believe Crouching for the Predator needs to be changed to stealth mode. You actively move quickly but quietly. While in stealth mode all movement take stamina but do not make any noise. No clicks no footsteps no sounds of any kind, but there needs to be a draw back to using stealth mode and that would be the cost of stamina to use it. This would allow a predator player to sneak up on its prey and set up attacks.

The cloak rework would go hand in hand with stealth mode. While in stealth mode the cloak would be visible 15 meters out while moving but after that you would be completely invisible.

Also while cloaked you will click only when moving while cloaked and not in stealth mode but if you are standing still no sounds only fair.

I feel this would add a use to the motion trackers and uav for the ft since there would be a reason to need them if your not potatoes.

In conclusion, if the game had a stealth mode from the start the game would have been fairly balanced and maybe some of these ft buffs would have made sense. Thank you

Also I feel this of we get a mission rework this would help the dynamic gameplay.

6 Likes

YESSS
100%

YESSS

2 Likes

I would also recommend the stealth mode movement be the Naruto Run lol!

Idk how much it should consume but it should be enough that you cant just use it to stalk potatoes indefinitely but shouldn’t be so much that its unusable against top tier pre-mades

There is a ligament IRL stealth technic for walking with out making a single sound

1 Like

Also no, just no

1 Like

So then maybe the Preds need to go after that inventor of this technique instead of autism

Well thank you!

You lost me at stamina consumption.
There doesnt need to be a drawback.

Pred just needs to make less noise.
That’s the first step.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah that part is a little pointless, because your already moving slower than normal

2 Likes

Well you need to give a drawback or certain players from a certain community will be crybabies

I wouldn’t say that maybe a fast walk so it will be quicker than walking but slower than running

Lol

I’m willing to compromise on a lot of shit, but not that.
They can get fucked lol.

2 Likes

Well yeah obviously. I just wanted it to be heard by everyone and not have unnecessary drama.

If it was up to me the pred would only make sound when being shot and taunting but that would make the game really unbalanced lol

Not really.
His weps would still make sounds.

This wouldnt be unbalanced.

Right now all that needs to happen is no more random growling,
And lower footsteps.

And possibly just lower movement sound all around.

1 Like

@Coffee2Go I may have been unable to answer your rework thread but I feel this would add that dynamic to it if the mission get reworked

1 Like

Oh yeah. I can agree with that. But a stelae mode where you make zero sound should have a draw back to it for balance purposes or else you would have the leap spammers just stay in stealth mode and only leap to move. So if there is a slight stamina consumption on movement it would make it so they had to choose when to use it and such

1 Like

Yes!!!