Stealth please!

Yeah I understand they have to have a general idea of which way the predator is but now it’s to easy, I like the idea of that cloak 🤔

But 100M isn’t that far tbh it’s like From the yellow truck (construction side overgrowth) to we’re the health is in that building under the sniper nest ( Where you go to set the fireworks) Maybe 150 it’s starts to degrade until 250 which is completely invisible at that range

For PC FT that lower their graphics you are visable from across the map - its not bullshit pal, its a must to counter that exploit

Graphic settings dont affect how you see the pred while cloacking, only foliage and leaves. Of course it must be fix, but it doesn’t affect invisibility.

Snipers in this game are broken 🤦‍♂️

Bullets don’t drop 10M - 450M still aim in the centre 😂

And mostly the guys/gals I know that runs sniper can use it like a shotgun with ease

Very few people hit all of their shots, you cant balance a weapon based on the 1% of player base. Just nerf Yautja Bane.

@Courier @OldKingHamlet

Just gonna drop this here.

7 Likes

You don’t need to hit all you’re shots tho to melt the predator there’s another 3 to back it up if you miss 🥴

And I’m not talking 1% here that’s the likes of PC premades I’m talking about Straight up average joe can easily snipe (how hard is it when the bullets are laser trace anyway)

Yes it dose Arrow! You can spot a cloaked, moveing pred from across the map with no problems - trust me, I’m on PC and I’m a cunt - I know what I’m saying XD

You can still do this with high and even cinematic settings.
https://youtu.be/ao556ej5Q4s (cinematic)
https://youtu.be/VUkh4M4FVUU (high)

1 Like

This forum need an option that makes me able to like your post 100 times.

1 Like

Maybe then id get a little more recognition since 90% of the people on the forums dont like or participate.

2 Likes

I would be nice if you did! Then maybe the developers would look into many of the posts you’ve made.

1 Like

a good thing to do is to remove the exploits of lower graphics…no one needs to be fucked like this
second…the stealth itself is shit imo.
progressive camo or not the thing that needs to be fixed asap is the exploit on lower graphics

2 Likes

You were in one of my and my friend’s hunt. This is what happened after you left: ;)

I totally agree about the stealth. It seriously need buffs. It’s supposed to be scary to face a predator, which it’s not at all right now.
1 Like

“NEED DO IT RIGHT”

Ha ha

2 Likes

So stealth is fucked no matter what settings we are on… just great

Unfortunatly is a pvp game, except for standing still fotmpletely invisibility , a full invisibility while moving will be pretty much op. It’a supposed to be lime that, you shoud see the presator while cloacking, as it was in the film.

Sweet Baby Jesus Christ in blue heavans! No body is asking for that! We want silent sneaking and progressive camouflage, not full invisibility for God sakes!

They need to do away with low graphics already, on ps4 i cant adjust it why should PC

1 Like

100% for that, and if PC are allowed to set it to potato, pred model should be treated like foliage model and not be rendered at the same distance foliage is not rendered. Period.

1 Like