Steam Bundle Confusion

After spending a year waiting in good faith, I’m keen to finally purchase the game on Steam, but I’m the options are a bit confusing. I’m looking to buy most of the DLC, and would like to snag early access to the three new masks as well, if it isn’t too expensive, but the pricing doesn’t seem to add up:

(NOTE: all prices quoted below are in AUD)

• Predator: HG (base game) = $54.95
  • Predator DLC (individual total) = $30.20
  • Predator DLC Bundle = $34.95 (contains 3 extra masks)
  • Predator: HG - Predator Bundle Edition (base game + Predator DLC) = $69.95 (15% off)

Having the predator DLC bundle cost slightly more than buying each separately is a bit odd, but I guess you could argue that you’re paying for the early access masks. Once you consider that the game has only just released on Steam (meaning that everyone will be paying for the base game as well) that effectively brings the total to $89.90. Compare that to the Predator Bundle at $69.95 and you’re effectively paying $19.95 for three masks that are eventually coming to the game for free.

So does the P:HG - Predator Bundle Edition include the extra masks as well? It has exactly the same content as the base game + Predator DLC Bundle. Hoping to get official confirmation on this, @OldKingHamlet

Not interested in boarding any hate trains here. Just looking for facts before I make the decision on which way to purchase.

you did well to wait a whole year at least when you start the game you will see all the content etc it has to offer compared to when i first started a year ago and like many others i have bought all the dlc separately and have to wait 7 month to gain access to a mask etc because i wont buy the bundle to the dlc i already have

1 Like

we steam people did not have iconic predator 1987 jungle hunter skin

That’s true, but nothing at all to do with the topic at hand.

so because you guys didnt get 87 skin that means we shouldnt get the mask etc and wait?

i cant understand this can u explain me . BUT the Jungle Hunter 87 class is unlocked by the storefront where they play the game

The Jungle Hunter skin is a completely separate topic. Take it elsewhere.

ok but what is this tell me . 87 class is unlocked by the storefront where they play the game

I can’t even understand your question. Nobody is getting the skin unless they pre-ordered the game on Epic before it launched a year ago. End of story.

1 Like

ok

@OldKingHamlet
@Courier

Either of you guys clarify this?

1 Like

Thanks man. Trying to get a straight answer on something pretty simple is proving difficult.

Basically, what I’m saying is I can buy either:

1. Predator: HG (base game) + Predator DLC Bundle = $89.90
    -OR-
  2. Predator: HG - Predator Bundle Edition (base game + all Predator DLC) = $69.95

Both include exactly the same content, but only #1 is confirmed to include the 3 extra masks.

My question is, does #2 include the 3 extra masks as well, or not?

1 Like

Geez $89🥴

I’ll need to get clarification on this in the morning.
I don’t want to give you the wrong answer

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

If the Predator Bundle Edition listed the base game and Predator DLC Bundle as the contents I’d have no doubt, but for some reason it lists the base game and then each DLC individually, which makes me wonder how it would recognise that and activate the extra content.

So I asked and from what I am told, both options you have listed will enable you access to the early access masks

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just works like that on Steam I guess

3 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation! I’ll go ahead and purchase now.

4 Likes

welcome to the family

2 Likes

Welcome to the jungle and happy hunting.
I made a tutorial video series for FT if you think you need some tips on the basics.

2 Likes

Take some time to run a few missions by going into a Private match by yourself. As either side, though only FT (Fireteam) can win, you’ll keep your xp, Vert and upgrade some guns which is useful.

Best of luck and welcome to the jungle.

1 Like