Still holding out hope for a Harrigan Fireteam DLC...

This is where pointless pointless becomes pointless!

We can only get him if we also get the MK Predator

4 Likes

cuz he got mickey mouse ears?

Seems the right way to go to me!

YeSsSs

He’s literally a Dutch Clone, plus the Prodos Games Version of Major Dutch is a Mind Wiped version of him, so he ain’t even the same character there too.

He was only “programmed” to forget by Wayland yutani
And again I strongly believe Major Schaefer is Dutch’s nephew or great nephew

Let’s just get Detective John Schaefer and play as the Schaefer brothers!

1 Like

Reuniting the brothers would actually be a pretty good story moment
Because John’s whole goal was to find Dutch

1 Like

It may happen, but there’s a good possibility of Machiko Noguchi coming to PHG with her predator gear since Illfonic did a poll for her not too long ago as well as next predator which top two voted were the mega predators Mr. Black and Falconer

I sincerely doubt it

1 Like

Were was this poll
Can you provide a link

I’ll look for it

1 Like

Don’t think we’ll get anything AVP though

We are getting Scar and his shurikens. It’s possibly we could get the brothers, wolf, and any other Predator related stuff from the AVP movies
And that all the AVP content we need for right now, maybe some vary VARY small Alien content after the first maybe second anniversary of this game

1 Like

FUCKIN’ VOODOO MAGIC, MON!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!

2 Likes

I’m not as certain as you are. Yes there are AvP datamines older than the Viking was conceptualized, and Wolf is a Predator and Shuriken is a Predator weapon, but when push comes to shove, Sony didn’t pay for the Aliens vs Predator™ license as far as I can tell and those two fall under AvP. You can’t quite announce your next paid DLC character Wolf from Aliens vs Predator™ without it being flagged. Perhaps Fox was more lenient with licensing lines but it’s Disney now. Guess we’ll ultimately see. Would love to be wrong.

1 Like

As long as it a Predator or a Predator has used it it’s actually pretty much far game and falls under the Predator license
Illfonic doesn’t have to worry about getting flagged because 20th century studio is working with them, all they have to do is ask 20th century studio if it’s ok to use
Sony does have a say in the matter but why would they say no to adding stuff to the game that’s going to make them money

Yeah 20th century studios/Disney own everything related to Alien and Predator

• Major Dutch Schaefer (ダッチ・シェーファー)—Dutch is named after and roughly based on Arnold Schwarzenegger’s character in the original Predator film.[2] He is a human cyborg and has a cybernetic arm with a smart gun mounted on it. His attacks are powerful but slow, and he dashes forward instead of jumping. Dutch is able to powerbomb enemies for massive damage. ScrewAttack included him on their 2011 list of top ten space marines in video games.[3]

See it is him

1 Like