Stop being toxic

The following people responding to this thread is just toxic.

4 Likes

This is what you sound like half the time.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?

5 Likes

2 Likes

Hahah xD and all this time i thought i just struggle because it’s not my native language.

min 2:46 this scout got ass fucked so hard he raged and his body flew around like a helocopter.

Yuppers playing predator be like…

2 Likes

Your memes are terrible. The best part is your trying not to go weeb on me. Your actually trying so hard not to bring out your innermost weeb.

Total beta male explaining the obvious with his weebo music and femine voice. You sound like a lil bitch boy…lol… lol… women have deeper voices and there clit is bigger than your micro. Lol

Dam

2 Likes

Where did the weeabo touch you man? Damn, lmao.

1 Like

hey man if you want some Anime memes i can do that if your asking for that in fact i have loads of Death note and Parastye memes ready to go

1 Like

i mean… the Chicks dont Complain about my voice sooooooooo i cant either.

Also to some people it isnt Obvious as alot of the tips i give in that video alot of Players dont use. ergo i made the video so that people that didnt know some things, learn them also Thanks for promoting my Video dude much love <3

Enjoy your 14lviews

I just hope no one wants to become such an alpha ahole like you pretend to be.

1 Like

no the video you posted has 50 and well guess we found out who that one dislike was on both of them were, ;) saltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Also if Views are the only thing that Counts i Proved that if i really wanted too i could get views

just for me im not in the youtube game for money or Views i make Videos that i enjoy making about a topic or game i enjoy talking or gaming about.

so yea

almost 100k views. and yes you can Double check that is Indeed my channel.

so if i can get that many you may be wondering why dont i keep Pushing for that many all the time?

Simple answer.

Because the Channel is about ME not you guys. now sounds like a Dick head thing to say but heres my point if it was EVERYONES channel or about the viewers then everyone would be allowed to post on my Channel witch would then make it no longer MY channel

So no instead i post Videos when i find the Drive too and i Take Enjoyment in making them.

its simple honest nobel im not motivated by Money Views Respect Fame. or any of that Bs Youtube to me is one big fucking toy and god do i ever love playing with it. some times people enjoy my play time results and thats just a bonus to me but its not the reason i make them.

Lol. Glad you at least accept it mary sue.

You obviously have no idea how to make fun of someone… anime memes are making fun of yourself. But weebos unite… let yhe keyboard warriors begin.
I bet you watch Alex Jones a shit ton. You use his memes on someone who never heard of him. Then you mention the earth is flat. Deep down your redirecting your inner thoughts on somebody else.

Please pour all your derpest dark secrets.

lol how? Do you like family guy? King of the hill? Pokemon? sponge bob?

into the spider verse?

those are all a Form of Anime so if you like any of them by your logic, your a weeb… and there for making fun of your self…

lol i mean… you kinda like fucking anything doesnt make you a bad person for liking it and saying you like something doesnt mean your making fun of your self.

as far as the alex jones part.

yea! i do watch him all the time his Storys are so funny to listen too its great! 10/10 would Recommend again!

2 Likes