Stop being toxic

yea i also said nothing that was Orddered solely based on what the president did. JFK was the one that pulled that String the rest had to do their job they had no choice in the matter

I am going to call you the dumb-ass this timeā€¦ yo are so fucking dumb to trust your government. You also dumb and brainwashed into thinking aliens exist. i bet you think elves and gnomes are real too.

I will say it again aliens do not exsit little boy.
You are a virgin
911 was a huge false flag attack.
Vietnam was also a false flag attack

BAHHHH SHEEP

Ppl really believe the earth is flat in 2020. Are we serious the next thing is going to be that Futurama is a documentary from the future and it only looks like a cartoon cause they have space age cameras

1 Like

you mean using Facts Logic and math makes me dumb? wow so what makes you smart? listing too the first guy you hear about on youtube?

JFK was a straight up killing by the CIA.
The epstien Judge was almost killed by a fedex(hitman)ā€”he was found dead later cause he couldnt finish the job.

You are one blind dumbass

dont try and use logic here man, these Guys Defend the dumbest things man

Just like the ECONOMY!

1 Like

Your a liberal democrat that will believe the governementā€¦ I bet your a pedophile too.

You need to stop. Youā€™re making the rest of us ā€˜woke peopleā€™ look bad. People arenā€™t going to listen to you if you keep insulting them.

My name is sammy and I pull numbers from the web to make points. GTFO of here!!!

Actually itā€™s spelled ecoomnany.

1 Like

NAhā€¦ he needs to be called an idiotā€¦ sleeping dumbass

Jeffrey Epstein never existed. He was created by the Hallmark channel to sell energy drinks to underpaid child laborers in India.

2 Likes

for a guy that saids he wants proof for everything you sure are throwing around alot of Unproven shit.

well it was Proven only that JFK was Murdered by the Gang he Payed for his Votes with. butttttttttttttttttttttt guess you skiped that day in history didnt ya? what are you going to tell me now? that the school is lying? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTT so let me get this all right. the teachers are lying the Government is Lying the president is lying and the scientists are lying

But your not. because you googled for the answer you wantedā€¦ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yea i think im going with the Recorded proof and scientists. as well i got this really moron thing about me its called

THINKING

You canā€™t trust the official narrative.

Proven, watch the history channel ran by the same media clowns that are paid by the Federal Gov to keep going.

coudlnt be more wrong if you tryed im a conservative. but i dont see how that effects this at all conservatives are still A government you know that right?

Liberals and Conservatives are two sides of the same coin. It doesnā€™t matter who you vote for.

i dont believe in a party systemā€¦ by our conversations you sound very liberal.

Saying JFK wasnā€™t killed by the CIA, is like you saying you had a threesomeā€¦ lmfao