Suggestion for the forums.

Every time someone votes on a poll, it automatically bumps the post back to the top. (Or a polls section)

Larger character limit than 32000\

Give us administative rights of our own posts, let us delete (or at least hide) toxic ass replies to our own posts. Also allow us to delete our posts in its entirety. (I have had many a time where I want to restart a post or delete it and make a new one because the replies are meh.) This will be good for self moderation, as well as cleaning up some of the crap on here.

@Courier @OldKingHamlet

Definitely that last one please.

1 Like

But then you’re censoring community response, we have to take the bad with the good and just not feed the trolls.

If they added ability for OPs to remove unwanted comments on their threads, debate and discourse would cease and threads would be full of agreement with no counter-points because OP can just delete any arguments that challenge the OP.

hence why I said at least hide. Something that hides the comment, but doesnt remove it. people can still look at the click of a button.

Tbh tho I can live without that part. I just wanna be able to delete my own posts. I have like 4 posts that I just want deleted completely because they were replaced.