SuperPredators visual aspect

Everyting about the comic is silly. Even talking about why a predator would were anything as armour is silly.
RISE!!

1 Like

eh, ngl i like how it looks

The Four-Harmed Predator of that comics reminds me a lot of the Assassin Predator, from The Predator;
since the Supers are much different than the Classics, and we have no real explanation for that (except from the Noland’s dog and wolf metaphor), I think it’s logical to assume, seen the Four-Harmed Predator hunting on the Supers planet, that the Supers are actually, simply, genetically modified Predators

of course we’re talking about a comic book too, wich is not canon until otherwise is said, but still~

(btw, I hated The Predator, is the worst movie of the franchise in my opinion, and I hated the genetically enanchment thing, but is canon anyway).

1 Like

Seems like in The Predator it was a faction of Bad Bloods trying to wipe humanity out and take their spinal fluid for upgrading themselves.

The bulk of the Yautja from Yautja Prime and most clans hate the idea of genetically upgrading themselves. They also hunt for glory only and respect their prey and would never try to wipe them out.

1 Like

Yes, it was also confirmed by the director that not every Predator does genetic enanchment

Btw, this doesn’t collide with the idea that sees the clan from The Predator and the Supers as from the same group.

Like the Fugitive Predator?

Unsure about him for sure. Seems like he might have been part of the bad Predators clan and changed his mind. Could have been part of a different clan tho.

Honestly just retconing the 2018 movie would be their best move. Even though I find the movie funny and some parts enjoyable, narratively it almost ruins Predator lore.

1 Like

Because they just painted over the basic predator head instead of bothering with a new model. Looks ridiculously cartoony.

What baffles me is that this is paid content and the dreads are floating on the head

0 fucks

According to that movie the ones that arent genetically modified are losing and prime is dying anyways

2 Likes

lol he probably got sent over to ghostbusters

we’ve been downgraded from B team to C team

2 Likes

Well they should make a movie of the classic yautja in a war with the modified bad bloods and have the classic Predators finally win.

Upgrade “”“fought”"" fugitive for a whole 5 actual seconds.

It would be the shortest movie ever.
Terminator preds won. They better go turn back time or something. make a shitty predator days of future past movie lol.

Well maybe the classic Predators will get help from xenomorphs or the engineers lol

Honestly they should state that movie is non-canon.

Let me surprise you there - its a brand new head model, and, for a video game, its VERY detailed (I opened the latest pak archive and took the whole falconer body out to play with it(!) and head model is not like any other in game). Problem is with the low quality textures and materials applied you can’t really tell - waste of time and resources in my opinion

1 Like

The movie says that Fugitive is a traitor from the same clan of Assassin.

No, the movies just says that some Predators are thinking about coming to Earth beacuse their planet is dying, but Fugitive wants instead to save the human species, betraying his fellows.

About the “classics vs supers/modified would be the shortest movie ever”, we do not know if EVERY modified Predator is like Assasin, and we are not let to belive that:
Fugitive is from the same clan and is kinda normal, the Preds seen in the “DNA injection scene” are kinda normal as well
(and if we want to count the three Supers from Predators (2010) as modified, they are not monster like Assassin as well, only exception being the Four-Harmed Predator from the comics, wich arrives to hunt Royce and Isabelle after A LOT of time and other Preds).

It said there’s a literal civil war going on.

Upgrade had better weapons, better reflexes, (horrible dogs yikes even though theyre genetically made for sniffing out preds), a better ship, on top of being bulletproof. His skin breaks wristblades so its immune to their metals & 1 punch kills a pred lol.

Fugitive had his…shitty self defense mask & stolen pred killer suit garbage that works for 3 seconds according to this game so he fled across the universe literally helpless against his pursuer.

Its whole skeleton is scout. Armor and the body textures aren’t the rig itself. Or that’d make CH brand new. Its halfassery all around.

Supers head is just retextured. shit looks like what youd expect out of a player mod. Just weak it took 2 years for supers and they’re SCOUT 2.0

It’s like if they said they were dropping Assassin and just gave us a naked berserker, painted him black, and changed the stat numbers. not a creative use of resources, just lazy when they’ve already been reusing the same 3 base preds.

There might be a civil war but no one’s saying who’s winning, and again, a civil war between who? I don’t remember anything specific to that, except Fugitive being classified as a traitor by Assassin (and so being part of the same group as his):
the civil war is inside the “modified Preds clan” itself.

Assassin is OP yeah, but as I said, he is one, we don’t know how many giant upgraded Predators are around
btw, still he’s defeated by a group of humans, ergo a group of normal Predators could defeat him too.

yeah it really left a ton up to the imagination with stargazer guy reading directly from the script.
Not to mention the classic pred has been getting humiliated for 2 movies now.

I doubt they do much fighting around conveniently located ship shields at home but you do you its all likely getting retconned.

Dude
you’re quoting single lines ignoring the sense of what I wrote

again, it’s a civil war inside that clan itself, we have literally idea of NOTHING about how things are going in their planet/culture, we can just watch and see and deduct conclusions, and what we can got is

1- Fugitive and Assassin are from the same clan
2- we didn’t see any other Assassin-like Pred, except for the Four-Harmed Predator in the Predator(2010) related comics
3- Assassin is stronger but still got killed by stupid humans (like the classics)

That’s it.