Support 20% damage reduction to allies works regardless of proximity

It doesn’t matter if it’s pubs or privates because she’s is a threat to humanity, she’s bent on destruction and there’s no stopping her at all. She inflicts pain and she kills for sport

2 Likes

It’s just common sense. How good can someone be with 300 hours of experience compared to 5k hours.
Some people failed to adapt to change. They never improved their skill. People resist change they fail to get better.

I watch old matches on YouTube it’s laughable how bad the players are.

People stuck with nostalgia

No they weren’t better back then.

I want to see If Prozi ever dominates like he said he was. He made a post that he’s back but haven’t seen any team wipes

1 Like

Unless my internet drops out mid-match like last night during a sweaty match with the Voodoos.

I’ve played privates and pubs with @PlayStation_sniper and @Maximiliano. And I’m more than willing to run privates if I had a team willing to have me.

Also,

ezgif-4-f5f95e2f51

2 Likes

That being said, uhm…any team willing to adopt a poor, sad, mostly-pubs player? I actually know how to play the game, I can (decently) aim, do missions, all that awesome stuff. Oh, and I don’t play Dante. Or Support. The most meta I get is Dutch 87.

1 Like

I rest my case…

I still ranked you at #1 pred. But I would like you to acknowledge the:

Predators.

You better keep the sword sharp

Because these guys are hungry for your top spot.

Remember the wolf on top of the hill, is not as hungry as the wolf climbing it.

1 Like

Thats a completely inaccurate analysis. Players from back in the day have nothing on the good players these days. Who landed 8 hits with Smart Disc for example? StUrMi, Samhain13 and myself. All modern players.
I have seen some of the supposed “Best Predators” from back in the day play against the likes of the Elite Snipers and they couldn’t come anywhere near them and they weren’t even playing serious. I remember watching the matches on a share screen and they were laughing their asses off and pinging him out of the sky from across the map the whole time. The Predator barely ever got 1 kill. Never won a single match.
I even look at the best known Predators from back in the day like CYSZ and Shifo and even they don’t have much on the current higher tier Predator players, and they were on PC, and I can positively say that the likes of @Savage3i3 @ScOp_StUrMi and KoN-bAN-DaToR are way above them. They play more dangerously, they have better aim, and they are also harder to hit, and they are all PS4/5 players. It’s the same for the PC players, all of them have improved - Gesp, Samhain, dan38000 I have all faced and ThunderWolf has always been a force to be reckoned with too. If you compare a match of theirs against the likes of CYSZ and Shifo, you will see the sheer evolution in skill level.
The problem that it looks like most you golden oldies have, is that you cant accept that other people are picking up the torch from where you left off and they are better than you ever were purely because they have beaten teams that are already at a huge advantage as the Fireteam are more overpowered, the Fireteam players have also evolved and improved, and still these Predators are able to pull through. We all hate the fact that Fireteams can just stack up their Dantes, Dutch’s Supports, Leaders, Fanatics, Field Medics and 9 second spots but here’s the thing:
The modern players have proved they can still beat them. I’m not saying you haven’t killed 4 Field Medics before as I’m sure you have, but people from nowadays do it in privates, when good players are using dick loadouts. For example, StUrMi merc’d a Japanese premade of 3 Support Field Medics and a Dante Fanatic with PDLs in a Private match and at one point got 8 Disc hits, and killed the whole team.
@Cptclutch117 killed a full team in a private match consisting of Support Field Medics, Support Leader and a Recon Field Medic with 9 second spot, within the first minute and a half of the match starting.
KoN-bAN-DaToR always kicks everyone’s ass in privates no matter what they use, whether he dies or not let’s be honest.
Bandido beat one of the deadliest PC premades in the game (so have StUrMi and myself)

If you old players aren’t serious about the game anymore and you always play for fun and don’t care about the game bla bla bla then don’t go and lecture us all on how the original players are the best when they arent, and to stop caring about the game. None of us only play this game, StUrMi plays Battlefield, Clutch plays Fortnite, I play DBD, COD. We’ll play what we want, and as serious as we want. I don’t think this game has much of a life left but I do enjoy it still when people aren’t asses and we have a laugh. I don’t think I’m the best Predator but I do my best and ive proved myself against good players. Nobody is going to be the best at everything anyway. StUrMi is the most consistent and deadly with Disc on PS, KoN-bAN-DaToR has the best aim and he still lands most shots on 200 ping, Bandido always finds a way to win against beast teams, Hunter3ii3 and Jasonth13 have great aim and certainly lead the charge for the base PS4 players.

Times change, and the people change with them.

5 Likes

This is why I don’t open my mouth. No one fuckin listens

1 Like

sigh

Ya know what, fuck it.

You want me to keep the sword sharp, fine. Show me what I’ve been missing. Show me what I’ve collectively worked over 3000 to achieve has become.

But if we’re going to play and/or spar together, I don’t want to see any glitch builds, exploiting, or any general bullshit that you wouldn’t do to your friends. Bagging is fine, apparently t-bagging is sexual assault according to retards so anything to upset them is fine by me

3 Likes

Eventus stultorum magister.

2 Likes

I don’t know if he’s ready to do that, Maddie. I don’t know…

Liguam mean dicis, frater

I think… Is correct…

Been a long time

It’s not me you need to worry about with that.
I’ll only bring out a Hunter Analytic or Hunter Stalker if Bot-_-Bravo and everyone bring 4 Supports and Dantes and shit against me.

If you’re being Predator then what are you going to restrict the Fireteam to whenever we play?

I mean if there are already multiple Assault Fanatics I’ll swap to Assault Reckless or Scout Duelist anyway so

1 Like

Anything goes. But I don’t want to have to fight 4 SAWZs. That shit is boring. Can y’all at least refrain from using more than 2 of those?

I’d appreciate it, above all else

2 Likes

Got it

2 sawz 2 zens

3 Likes

Actually, NRV dps can get pretty nasty. Doesn’t have high single shot but it does have decent dps. 4 of those is… Interesting

1 Like

That’s fine by me