Support 20% damage reduction to allies works regardless of proximity

Well. That’s not good. Definitely not how it originally worked, so I guess that got messed up along the way.

1 Like

No. That’s not true. Illlfonic wouldn’t do that.

1 Like

You understand why I don’t join random private invites…

All for fuckin clout so people can say aaaaaaaa I beat Xenoooooo

Never fails

2 Likes

I don’t know why you’re telling me this because I’ve never invited you before in my life.
The one time I did play against your Predator you were Elder Stalker and barely did anything at all the whole match. You sat in a tree and shot Plasma a few dozen times but other than that nothing. I was playing with randoms by myself and all but maybe 1 person escaped.
I don’t really think I’d want to play privates against a guy like that anyway.
Particularly as I have seen your builds that definitely do not work against good premades.
No clout to chase.

1 Like

You’re a son of a bitch! How dare you! If you knew anything you would know Xeno doesn’t play Meta.

1 Like

I was talking about others constantly inviting me but ight bud. Was saying you understand how it feels now. Dunno what prompted you to reference something that happened over a year ago during a fuck around match I was drunk in but ok…

Listen, I don’t have time to deconstruct this whole complex these supposedly good players have. If you run plasma, you’re bad. If you run the disc, you’re bad, if you run the bow, you’re bad, if you win, you’re bad. Meanwhile they’re running some nigh unbeatable crap like 4 Dante Field Medics sitting on a roof all sniping or 4 Assaults or 4 Dutch 87’s doing the same goddamn thing. Realistically, there’s nothing you can do at that point other than get lucky with the disc. But if you slip up once, that’s it.

That’s why I stopped indulging people. It’s constant whining and hypocrisy. Then you’ve got the montages. With hit scan snipers. On a broken game. Don’t even get me started.

Point is, the real good players of this game are all gone. Right now, you’ve got a bunch of posers and kids playing in a sandbox. A particularly broken sandbox at that. Save for a few individuals still playing, the roster today is disappointing. It’s all “look at me look at me!” and ego stroking. But then you’ve got genuinely good players getting slapped with glitch builds, exploits, and busted comps and then getting teased or laughed at when they inevitably lose to it. No point in keeping the sword sharp on this game. I would advise you to move on as well

6 Likes

You’re the champion of all champions

No way. That’s our boy @JimHarbaughWQLVE

1 Like

When it comes to PS you couldn’t be more wrong. The best preds and ft ever to play are the current generation.

1 Like

Nah @Maximiliano dethrone him but you @Derangedxeno_02 this is your world and we’re just living in it

That’s why in the past PC players used to clown PS players. Now PS players make most PC players look like potato’s

2 Likes

Idk now @Derangedxeno_02 is a force to be reckon with there’s a reason people called him “Champion of champions”

You’re talking to yourself??? I assumed that since you’re replying to yourself

Deranged Xeno is still the best but I don’t think he likes that other top predators have closed the gap. Jason Pool, Ls1, Kon, the Sturmi’s etc are nipping at his heels for best PS pred. Some people don’t like competition

2 Likes

So you’re just going to leave out @Madisyn_Skye who’s on top of the food chain and kills anything that moves

You’re still top 5 Kane.
But barely. You’re sitting at number 5. @drugstor799 and his over sized calves is back and he wants his top 5 spot back.

U might as well come back, gone uninstall fortnite it’s poisoning your mind the jungle misses it’s true king

I can’t leave the forum. Because you’re here. I won’t come back. Not until I get this damn Darth Vader skin!

Same goes for PC. People say about how in the First year there were so many better players, I seen the gameplay footage from back then.

Even of players that still play nowsdays from time to time, like Thunderwolf and Dan they are all better now than before. Specially as Predator since people had to improve even more due to all the balance changes. I saw matches of the top PC Preds from a 2020 tournament, they wouldnt do well today

1 Like

I left out Madison because she’s a pubs players. One of the best pubs players but she doesn’t play private. So I excluded her