Systematic racism strikes again

A 29 year old black guy was killed by five cops, this shit needs to end .

BLM rioting against racism in peaceful protests , when will systematic racism end?

Thought the cops were all black tho?

4 Likes

They were

1 Like

Is it really racist then? Or is it just america?

1 Like

It is disproportionate that black folk find themselves more in these situations.

I wonder if things charged in policing considering that if things get out of hand when confronting black folk, it could could be trouble for officers involved and the department. I wonder if cops try to avoid those encounters more or if they donā€™t do as much initially for the stated reason and then things can really get out of hand. Maybe even black folk realize this and can push the like a bit more as to what they can do.

2 Likes

I think you hit the nail in the head , you have a demographic of people that have been told they are victims and they then think it can justify a lot of what they do . Play stupid games and win stupid prizes .

2 Likes

Didnā€™t they, like, say that they couldnā€™t figure out why the dude was pulled over in the first place and then one one of the bodycams, didnā€™t someone say ā€˜this is funā€™?

1 Like

Did a tally see the vid, but the main problems in these situations is cops who are too emotional and suspects who wonā€™t follow the rules. Both can be fixed, theoretically .

On local news a guy asked for a cops ID because the cop cut him off while making a traffic stop. Then guy was arrested for obstruction of justice. Then charges were dropped a week or two after. Cops are too full of themselves at times.

2 Likes

The union folk mentality is a dark place. It involves mob mentality. this includes anything from public transit, public education, police services, health services, construction industryā€¦ Id prefer not to talk about it. Iā€™ll just need to watch it in the new season of True Detective.

truely black men are targeted regardless of whether it was by a black men themselves. If black men are in unions for political reasons, consider them on the same ticking time bomb as that politician who shot himself on live tv.

likely

1 Like

Weā€™re doomed as a species

2 Likes

100% true , I have seen it myself here . The fact cant be ignore that more white people are wrongfully killed by police though , they make up a higher percentage of the population in America but the smaller percentage of black people commit more crime against whites (rather than vice versa) and against other blacks . At this point I think its a culture thing and the interjection of victim mentality was just a powder keg ready to go bang .

Right now there are a fuck load of culture problems in the UK, in London there is literally areas controlled by Albanian gangs , they run estates and you can rent a gun for hire šŸ˜„

1 Like

Yeah, when white folk get mistreated by cops, noone goes all defend the police. There are some bad apples, but the system works up to whatever standard.

Not against immigration, but if those folks commit violent crimes or munny scams they should be deported. Gotta set an example for others

Well they do a bit of everything, they have practically taken over whole estates

Itā€™s intersting how people supposedly leave a worse situation for a country that give opportunity to succeed fairly, but still turn to crime because itā€™s not the country thatā€™s the problem, itā€™s because of who they are.

1 Like

Why we have to talk about racism every single day on the forum?

Its more the lack of racism in this case , its just ironic

Apparently there is talk of this kid had actually had an affair with one of the officers wife

If thatā€™s the case, then thereā€™s a different motive. Whatever the reason, i hope justice is served.

Well his mother stood up and said ā€œI am disappointed that African Americans done this to another African americanā€ , she brought up race and the media are crying that they werenā€™t white and I guess she isnā€™t up to date with statistics, its mostly black on black .

1 Like