Take on the new predator specializations and perks (patch 2.19)

It actually is… cause the class u pick stays with you the passive perks u get out of the box…

so if u play berserker you automatically gain reduced damage from bullets and explosions…

and on top of that u run disciplined and stay on tree’s hidden and pick them off with a bow or plasma…

nothing wrong with that

This is their way of expanding upon that. So its more than just a passive bullet reduction on the class with the highest hp in the game. Because we have other classes with less impressive stats that also need to be worth using and having their playstyle expanded upon besides minor stat adjustments.

I told you CoffeeMate! Finesso will run cycles around you shooting arrows! Dont you ever learn? Now this threads hijacked forever! Hes just got nothing to do all day!

I’m texting in traffic. About weight classes of all things.

Forgodsakes Finess! Be a hair salonist! Give up this gaming stuff! do something with your life!

ok and what point are you trying to prove that hasn’t been already proven and people already know of it ?

even i know that u have scout who has passive ability like extra speed and leap… but less health… but u can run perks that allow him to have extra health and stuff…

But then the fun is being lost cause ur forced to play scout… so ur literally limiting your own fun with denying my idea by saying it will break the game… when you know in fact people can change strategies against if all people run 4 support and deadly in the team…

like people thought field medic was op and they ran 4 field medics… yet i still fucked entire team cause they sacrificed healing speed and shit against damage XD

so you are in general like cycling around yourself and not me… im out here like on another planet while you are chasing your own tail it seems like,…

And i dont mean this in a rude way believe me and i apologize if i seem rude but its just the fact

@Eshtion can you actually give me like a simple test to see if we are on same page XD

i know we had this loop thing until we realized we want the same thing about NONE RNG luck

Okay

Classes should play differently to one another

Ya no we’re not on the same side at all.

1 Like

I told you Coffeeman.

1 Like

Ok what do you really feel what classes are?

are you going off by r6s and overwatch and esports games… or by asymmetrical pvpe games…

in asymmetrical pvpe games u will have classes that can be any type of build that it wants to be no matter what class allows it out of the box.

Thats the beauty in the asymmetrical games, where you build your own destiny and win by strategy and planning.

Designated roles

Whether named or generic

Your a Zerker who wants to play like a scout too bad.

Wolf’s don’t get to chase down prey like a cheetah. They have to use they’re inherent advantage, they’re stamina, to tire they’re prey then take them down.

Wrong you would be surprised on how similar they are, and how they can hunt and chase their prey.

But also they don’t have that part of stuff humans have in a brain, conscious where they can pick what they want to be, yatujas are very much alike humans and made maya’s based on the lore…

Which means they are honorable and hunt their prey then if they lose they learn adapt, they can run any build they wish to.

Yes thats the price of extra speed and stamina.
Because scout is a class and is supposed to have its own independent strengths and weaknesses.
Specializations are just an extension of that.

Fine you want to be specific wolf’s can’t hunt with guns too bad for them.

Vultures scavenge

Humans shoot

Lions grab onto their neck and literally choke their prey

Crocs sneak up and pounce

Ya. That’s why zerkers trained to be zerkers. Now yes “where does it say that”

Here’s the thing. It doesn’t anywhere but humans are like that. Runners are thinner than body builders because of how they train. So this makes logical sense. Compared to classes are sexist because that’s just how it works.

(Because people are born fat and strong right?)

But let’s say they are naturally born this way

They’re tribal. Advanced, but tribal. Tribalism is where society got social standards from. The whole men are hunter woman are gatherers thing? Tribalism. They would absolutely lean into their roles given to them because that’s tribalism.

And even if we ignore the tribal element and say they aren’t that type of tribal, they’re entire species relies on the hunt.

They only care, about the hunt, so why wouldn’t they lean into they’re natural strength?

AND THATS IF WERE TREATING THEM LIKE THEY’RE REAL!!!

THEY’RE JUST SOME PIXALS ON A SCREEN!!!

Ok final thing i will say and offer draw to like stop the limbo as the limbo will end up causing same shit and most likely cause hamlet to close the thread and i dont want to cause then devs will avoid it… plus its 2:44am and i wanna keep my sleep schedule semi fucked XD

But i want to know… where does this “price” and “supposed” come from humans… its such a stereotypical approach on stuff and such clique social standpoint like literally…

Nobody actually asked for that someone asks for universal specialization… forum shuts the person down.

Great we are on same page here XD

And what do humans do… they are self conscious about themselves right.

And they tend to do their own thing and not follow society… minority don’t… that is… which still makes it possible for devs to make it a thing that u can run universal specializations

Ok lemme deny your take here cause in avp it discloses about predator aka yatuja culture and how they hunt and adapt and advance, and in predators 2010 it also says that they cycle trough any gear and in this case perk points that allow them to see footprints and tracks.

And mr.black even was acting like a stealth killer… he scanned and planned his strategies like a jungle hunter did.

And in the lore it says that they bred in specific colonizations and different breeds… such as wolves and dogs… said in predators 2010… any like humans they can run anything they wish…

Lore proves a point that it does not follow the full tribalism… their tribalism is full of plotholes… such as having bad blood where they run max gear and dont follow the code and run like stealth builds but also strong builds at once.

EXACTLYYYY WHAT THE FK ARE WE ARGUING ABOUT…

IM NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT LEANING ON NATURAL STRENGTH… WHICH IS CLASSES… CLASSES ARE NATURAL STRENGTH…

MERDE…

YES I TREAT THEM AS REAL PIXELS…

A. Keep in mind they’re disciplined hunters. Not the average person who thinks they’re a real, in a completely different society.

B. The more disciplined of society does listen to orders.

C. You’ve yet to prove that these are naturally born bodies and not training.

How does adapting mean you can’t adapt to a style that fits your strengths and weaknesses?

Why does adapt mean it has to be a universal stratagy?

Ya he was bigger but that’s being a super. In super terms he was the JH equivalent.

Also BTW Remember Celtic? Who preferred to rush in and down his opponents?

And was also a lot bigger then the others?

Then compare him to wolf who was slender and more mobile. Preferring to stay at range.

Like a scout and Berserker

What the? Max gear bad blood? Also we’re talking about body composition not social status.

Also the whole stealth build and strong build thing…

That’s because they’re naturally strong anyways.

But zerkers are even stronger.

Why…

The PIXALS aren’t thanking you.

You don’t positively affect society. No one but a few people will actually care. And everyone else gets a worse game for it.

What do you get for treating some pixals in a trash game like they’re real?

They’re made to be put at our expense. Should we care about the FT and not hunt them because we want to treat them like they’re real?

Why have any violent games then where we hurt pixals?

WHO CARES ABOUT SOME PIXALS WITH NO EMOTIONS OR EVEN YET A CONSCIOUNCE OF SOME FORM!!! THEY DON’T EVEN HAVE A.I!!!

your defending something that doesn’t even exist.

BTW it’s a game. Gameplay comes first.

I agree with all of it except Ditherlinds. Should stay as is.

Height advantage only works in the trees. It’s fairly limited in that sense.

Enough? There were players that were able to test this stuff?
In my opinion, not having any testing-servers for the community, where we are able to submit Bugs and Balancing-Issues BEFORE they get released is the biggest problem of this game.
If they would just let us evaluate new stuff, instead of just using their own QA people and toss out half-finished Patches…
That would significantly increase the quality and balancing of this game.

2 Likes