Take on the new predator specializations and perks (patch 2.19)

There is more to a human body that you in current state can probably imagine… from muscle nerves to blood circulation… everything a high skilled martial arts can handle and make it stop… they are known for their heart stop technique or to disable the liver with one punch

are you sure? like Conner couldn’t even get this dude to move bro? he literally had to get on his knees by his own accord so Conner could attempt a grapple

1 Like

You making a joke XD

conner mcgregor XD

HAHAHAHAHAHA i love it

Mcgergor is a Con man what can i say

1 Like

;)

Bet he cant tie his shoes with his teeth

Martial artists box other martial artists for a living.
Doesnt mean they dont get 1 shot if they dont have the biological reach to hit the guy before they get floored.

Blah! i dont even remember what this thread about! b

1 Like

Umm what i didnt understand your take here, please define a bit more

They are trying to shut me down to make this topic not appealing towards the devs and mods…

but hopefully @OldKingHamlet looks trough this and suggests this topic without looking the replies cause people clearly dont have a clue about how stereotypic the whole thing is

Also to explain why Deadly AK would be op if a support had it

so Support has the highest hp this is already a large deterent against melee play as there is a possibility the support will have enough hp to kill the predator before a full combo finishes

if support had the opportunity to have deadly the support would then always invalidate melee players just by equipping it with the AK which is the fastest TTK close range AR
this would probably also be true if Supports had access to Fanatic (the spec with gain more damage after taking damage)

the reason it’s given to Assaults is cause with it they can forgoe having extra hp and focus on having high damage in return for not too high hp which could allow the same thing to take place but unlikely to happen

1 Like

Nah dont i see what people are saying… but it makes no sense cause like they are making points about smth that devs didnt even properly nerf… so they are making points about something that is clearly broken… and they are taking it as it is… raw… not processed or worked on

makes no sense to argue with them

im doing it cause im bored and also sick of stereotypical life approach by society XD

Fair enough

1 Like

Yeah idk… idk why i even made a topic about this cause anything good gets shut down or is seen as bad thing that imbalances stuff

3 Likes

i mean that’s not always true
but it does seem that way on here

1 Like

Idk to me it sounds like nobody is realizing that my other topics i made are here to make this topic work along side them and it would balance out the game…

But looks like people keep attacking me for no reason and trying to shut me down xD

1 Like

for that to happen you’d have to link them across all the topics so people would (hopefully) click through them

youre right about that when you invite…you know who…(you invited the most tyanical tyrannisourance rex ever-Finessalogy.)…

1 Like

Its just the meaning of the word class. Of course its going to fit a label.

Archer uses bow.
Witch uses staff.

You give the archer a staff then its not really archery is it? and theres not really a point in having picked a class.

Yes the most tyanical. Bow before me if you @ me.