TARGET ISOLATION NEEDS GONE ASAP

2 Likes

Erm wouldnt that be classed as part of surviving making more buzz of the hunt tracking these guys with the predator, you clearly havent read when i said for more ingame time also this game could be big if it went the direction of what predator fans want and expect from a predator game. Not some 15 minute ingame online that has an arcade feel to it, if illfonic aint careful this game will be dead quicker than a zerker with a spear activating target isolation lol Fact.

Everyone wants to play predator but tell me if illfonic got rid of that ridiculous spoon feeder target isolation how many people then wonna be predator then also then tell me how many 3 minute predator rush kills on fire teams there would be also, i guarantee you many people would actually enjoy the game more if isolation was removed not sure about the lazy predators but for this predator that loves to hunt it will be. lol

2 Likes

If you can’t find the fireteam at all in the first 5 minutes you have lost because they can Rush objectives in under 6 minutes which is pretty hilarious

1 Like

So you don’t want the predator to show up period than? I can tell you right here right now that will happen if you get rid of that.

lol are you for real? do you know how big the jungle is? without any way to isolate them so the pred is to do what? run round the map aimlessly and cant find his prey? how much easier do you want the fireteam to have it as? no it doesnt need to be gone period. honestly lol wtf

1 Like

I agree. As someone who didn’t play single match with FT, TI needs to go among other things (I am speaking of predator), even for boars/pigs. Radar too. I don’t need east or west. But I would tweak Predator’s hearing.

1 Like

Yeah mate at the moment its all one big rush mess, if illfonic makes this happen.

1. Add more ingame time.
  2. Target isolation to be removed with immediate effect.
  3. More objectives for fire team/ predator.
  4. Bigger and wider maps.
  5. More character cut sceens.

Then this game will be saved from an early death.

2 Likes

so also you played to level 100 as the ft. so basically more or less a ft main. and you want one of the things that helps a pred find his prey and it isnt always guaranteed. im not a lazy pred. and it has a massive cooldown doesnt work instantly. the entitlement from you is real. its easy enough as it is as FT so you want to cripple the pred even more as weak as he is now? no. just know. and ive played tons of fireteam and its easy mode.

lol @ saved from an early death. removing ti wont save the game from a fucking early death. it doesnt even do harm to anyone or any detriment too the game. its just you want it gone is what this is really all about.

Im going to agree only with that first and fourth one

i get your point as i can just wait there and press it and be like they you are i am coming haha but when your mask s shot off then you are stuck to just hunting anyway and with this what i do is just go to every location and listen for sounds and then attack what i see

Target Isolation is not used nearly as much as you think it is. I only really use it at the start of a map to get a rough idea of where the FT has spawned and where they could be heading. Apart from that I just use my ears and follow the sounds of gunfire/FT members panting from using all their stamina.

It’d be pretty hilarious if both the predator and fire team got pissed off that the Predator wasn’t able to find them at all.

Im a predator main and been playing predator for 5 days now i just dont want to be spoon feed an location/area where my prize is learking wtf lol when its my job to find and track and hunt a fire team im the predator not barney the dinosaur. It needs addressing as do everything else mentioned if not then its all on illfonic lol were see.

Naah just the very first thing predator players use when ingame and on avarage 3 times per match thats if your not the zerker but ok. If your zerker and have spear then congrates only need it once then within that 3 minutes game over.

no fucking way. if they make thermal vision any better for actually tracking anything. maybe. how am i gonna find mudded up cold fireteam hiding underneath stairs until the timer runs out.

then just don’t use it man. Its entirely possible to track them down without it. Cooldown is long on it, most people pop it at the start. Its honestly not an issue. You are not the only Predator Main here.

so because you dont like it you want it gone for everyone else? like the person below says dont use the thing … so you hunt them do you without that in the current scheme of how games end so quickly? i doubt you do. no it doesnt need addressing. you cant spam it over and over. but i suppose spam spotting the pred is perfectly fine?? come on … lol. from the fireteam

If you’re a Pred main and don’t wanna know their location with a press of a button I got something for you.
I hope you’re sitting down because this might blow your mind. You ready?

Just don’t use it. -Gasp-

I know. Shocking isn’t?
If you don’t want to use it then don’t feel like you have to.
Why does it bother you if others are using it if you’re playing a Predator and the game is only effected by it if you are using it?

2 Likes