TEAM PREDATOR: LET'S TALK SKINS, FACTIONS/CLANS/TYPES, WAR PAINT, AND WEAPONS!

This thread is for all Predator fans. What would you guys like to see in the game as future DLC specifically for Predator?

Some suggested topics:

• Types of Predators i.e. Factions/Clans/Skins

• Types of weapons (weapons that were in
    the movies or comics, and/or we can be
    creative and discuss new weapons (that
    follows Predator’s Hunting character and code
    ofcourse) just like how they put the Bow in this
    game.

• War Paint/Symbols

• Customizations i.e. accessories/trophy jewelry
    like different types of bone necklaces of fallen
    prey.

The thread is set let’s talk future Predator DLC!

tenor

5 Likes

I want the shuriken and UAV. I also want Wolf’s whip. As far as anything else, I’ve only seen all the movies, not a comic book guy, so I’ve never delved that far into the lore. But just about anything would be nice. Just want to make my Beasty look good.

Yea Wolfie Pred’s whip was crazy sick in AVP Requiem.

4 Likes

I don’t want the super preds or the Assassin (?) kinds of preds, just stick to the classic. Although clans would be nice. Some sort of shoulder cannon design change or the like to denote what clan you are from.

I just want more customization. I want to make my 6 preds my 6 preds. More armour styles, more helmet styles, more armour and helmet colours, the ability to get those mythic trophies, more more more.

3 Likes

For War Paint i definitely want the Blooded Symbol:

9 Likes

i want this mask and the option for longer dreadlocks…

1 Like

Yea assassin/super Pred would be crazy OP in the game obviously. But maybe if they made like a different game mode entirely like Predators vs Super Pred like have 2 or three predators try to take down a Super Pred.

That could generate a fan base maybe, but would probably be too difficult for the Devs to pull off or will take a real long time to do.

3 Likes

That mask looks crazy ill. Fits the Predator well. Battle damage customizations like that would be really cool to do.

1 Like

I want to see more variations of Female Predators too.

1 Like

I want a thicc pred wearing a one piece swimsuit with a whip.

2 Likes

Types:
Bad blood: Akin to the ones that appeared in Concrete Jungle, a Predator that can be slim or bulky but with atypical skin colors and the possibility of having cut-off dreads.
Super Predators: Think Predators movie. A variation of the Berserker Predator class like '87 is one of the Hunter class.

Weapons:
Glaive: A spear type weapon with blades at both ends that has the reach of Combi minus the throw. Could be quicker but do less damage and cause bleeding.
Maul: Short quick machete/baton type weapon also causes bleed and can dismember ai much easier.
Speargun: A cross between handheld plasmacaster and bow. Can track the person who it hits, but can be taken out at the cost of bleeding.
Variations for all weapons like more advanced tech looks, more ritualistic bone looks, movie variations, etc.

The option to put the carvings into the Preds helmet for different clans like Hish-Qu-Ten.

More options for armors. More colors for armors like solid blue, red, gold. More movie Preds like Falconer, Wolf. Comic Predators like Top Knot. Different length dreads. The option to add damage to Pred’s mask, mandibles, face, body, armor. More areas to put trophies. Customization for final long claim animation. Would be a dream to see all of this lol sorry for long post.

1 Like

I want:

Classes that feel like they matter. Right now the mix up of just more speed / health / stamina. It’s a bit bland. My recommendation is to create new weapons that only specific Predators have access to, or to give the following abilities: Scout - extended Target Isolation. Hunter: AI Kills in front of the Fire team causes them to lose -5 ammo. Berzerker: AI units run in fear from him.

(Note - these abilities are pretty weak for balancing and implantation purposes. There are some real crazy things they could do here.)

Psychological war. Every single one of the Predator movies focuses on how horrified humans are to see the skulls and trophies of previous victims. Right now I feel like the game is like CoD but with different factions. The games are pretty fast, but I would love the option to hang victims that gives a permanent aim, movement or health debuff to the Fireteam.

More Gear. There’s some really cool concepts Illfonic can play with here, maybe even breaking tradition and adding some of their own things. Others have touched on this enough, but to add on I’d like to see tweaks to the Smart Disc. It’s bad… real bad.

New Modes: Yes, I want Alien. Sorry. I love that franchise as much, or more, than Predator. This will never happen, but I think it would open the doors to some crazy modes. Since this is unlikely, I’d like to see some sort of random events throughout the map, I.E: Predator ship crashes and whichever team gets to it gets advanced tech, Super Predator arrives and hunts both teams, Pred Dogs hunt the Fireteam.

Damn i got no problem with that. Female Pred Hunting dudes with a thic cake and a whip. Rip my spine out all day shiiitttttt.

3 Likes

LMAO. I’m not a masochist, I picture that girl with the whip from streets of rage? But while we’re at it, OH YES MISTRESS, STAB ME. CLICK LOUDER.

XD

1 Like

2 Likes

Yea man new weapons definitely are a must for Pred to keep it interesting and fun. I want to see the whole Jungle lit up with fireworks and action when Predator and the FT are going at it.

I want a type of Frag grenade for Predator (some type of alien tech grenade ofcourse) so that it can be thrown into buildings where FT’s like to shelter a lot.

I know the game has the smart disc to try to force them out but i think throwing an alien grenade in there is more cool and bad ass.

Maybe an alien grenade that can stick to surfaces and to FT soldiers as well and when it explodes small plasma projectiles shoot out in every direction.

That shit would be so hype.

I’d definitely like customization overall to be improved. If we could for example resize and change the location of warpaint along with other better customized options people could make some really good looking predators/FT members. I think for the most part everyone looks the same other than “oh that guy has green skin and red predlocks”.

2 Likes

The first pic, Wolfie Predator that has to be a must as a skin or Faction plus his signature weapons are the whip and shuriken which need to be in the game as well.

I want dutches gun so i can ram it right up your ass and with his launcher exploding your inner sides all over the jungle you bum sniffer, lol

Lol i feel you i just want to see more variations of Female Predators and if they look hot what can be wrong with that right?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6b452d6b326d3131324d476873413d3d2d322e313563633463623739393831323032623136383835

e4adfacbd15616dea7b7318fae7533ed

1 Like