TEAM PREDATOR: LET'S TALK SKINS, FACTIONS/CLANS/TYPES, WAR PAINT, AND WEAPONS!

Oh ok nice that’s good to know when i play as FT i will keep a look out for them.

The best way to get the tapes is in solo Private matches as FT. They spawn more frequently, you can complete the missions quickly and exfil without worrying about a Predator. Derailed is the best map, the objectives are always close to each other and the VT is everywhere.

As Venn has said, if you want them as quick as possible, play private as FT. You can even grind out some trophies (if you’re on PS4), collect some V, and level yourself/your weapons. I personally stand by Overgrowth, but to each their own.

Overgrowth is really good for VT too I agree👍🏼

1 Like

Gotchu thanks.

I’d love to see as a trophy maybe a chest burster skull (xenomorph would be to big) as maybe a mythical item or maybe as a secret item in the map. Like maybe there’s a dead hive hidden in the map and it’s found there

Would also love to see more trophies of the sort. A lot of people seem to dislike the idea of alien/s in this game because they say Predator can stand on it’s own, but I personally would love to see aliens even if it’s just a customization option or Easter eggs like the one you mentioned could be in

That’s cool like Alien (xenomorph) easter eggs scattered all over the jungle map.

Or maybe as a DLC the devs could release a Xenomorph into the Jungle and there would be 2 achievable trophies to unlock one as the Predator if you kill and claim Alien and one trophy as the FT when you kill it.

Oh and plus you get a ton of XP.

1 Like

Lore wise I think it’s a little weird a predator would wear Japanese themed armor. However the collection of swords is pretty neat as you could picture each one having been owned by a worthy opponent. I do like the mixed color predlocks a lot where the first half is a scaly reptile green and then becomes orange-yellow ish.

With ya on the armor customization. Only being able to change the color is pretty weak. A trophy room would be cool. Where it shows the highest level fireteam players you have claimed, which could then tie in to achievements. The more higher level trophies you have would unlock “Hunter Rank” achievements.

Yea the Samurai armor is a bit out of place in the Jungle but those Katana swords thougghhh.

4v8 game mode (like predators)

Yup that game mode would be crazy fun with more action and suspense.

Earlier in this thread we were talking about a mode where the FT would parachute into an alien planet kinda like Fortnite and scavenge for weapons while Predator(s) have to hunt them and kill them before exfil.

@Courier @IllFonic

Please unleash the Wolf in future DLC

2 Likes

I want body sliders so I can make chonky or lanky preds. I want more variations of armor, since it’s pretty bland with only one style per class, even with the paint options.

Alien predator hub would be amazing. On a ship, a homeworld, even just a savage jungle camp with some computers cloaked. A place where you can log in, without a que, and meet other preds for hunts or duels.

I want aliens for prey! Complete the triad of Yuatja, human and the loathsome alien

2 Likes

Yesssss.

3 Likes

I think it would be cool if a Xenomorph were to be roaming the maps at random matches to give the FT and Predator something additional to worry about.

1 Like

Things that might be cool.
-Xenomorph armor type.
-Bone armor.
-Egyptian armor type.
-More Skull trophies. Or Secrete earned Trophies.
-Predlocks with feathers and ancient beads.

I also saw a video mentioning a Philosopher class rank.
But little is known about it.
Still a class dealing with physiological effects. Terrorizing the fire-team and dropping their moral code would be cool to see. Maybe they start hallucinating and hearing things. Oh well. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

Egyptian armor i like that idea

2 Likes

I mainly want to see more Predator types i.e.

• Wolf (AVPR)
  • Berserker/Mr. Black (Predators)
  • City Hunter (Predators 2)
  • Ahab
  • Falconer
  • Scarface
  • Alpha

The list goes on…

2 Likes