TEAM PREDATOR: LET'S TALK SKINS, FACTIONS/CLANS/TYPES, WAR PAINT, AND WEAPONS!

id love a colour wheel and mix and match different armor pieces but thats asking for some serious clipping issues

Yup, just looked that up! So it is, In a way blooded symbol, hoever it will be a different symbol depending on the clan Yautja is from. Cool :-)

Yeah definitely. I got tyrant paint for my hunter with prophet and mask, once I put on the Crimson mask the green Focus war paint is really gonna clash with the rest of the armor :/

I want as much customizations as we can get for Predator different weapons, armor (with battle damage options), color variations, more war paint/symbols with the option to change itā€™s colors, i want it all!

Give it to me Baby!

xq2ZWwy

2 Likes

Double wristblades, ofc. Literally essential predator`s weapon for me. More traps, mines, and so on. Harpoon gun, as it was in avp. And Ahab as predator, or at least his mask in customization - it is really awesome.

Mines would be awesome especially when putting it around buildings where FTā€™s like to shelter in place.

I mentioned a type of Predator grenade as well earlier in this thread which i want so bad. Like a grenade that when thrown it sticks to surfaces or prey and when it explodes plasma shrapnel is sent flying every which way.

It would be cool to see some of the ideas used in the Predators movie (2010). A new class which uses alien style dogs to hunt and builds more advanced traps (nets hanging from trees or using dead bodies to bait Fireteam), a predator drone (one was used in the movie), blue liquid to dissolve items or people to cover tracks, special mine lasers which are placed on a surface and when activated severely injure or kill anyone who walks through them, new blade design with knife shape edges as you see in most movies . A good game mode could be that the Fireteam wake up in free fall with an automatic parachute Landing on an alien game reserve planet as a team of 8 members. You need to rendezvous together and scavenge weapons that have been left behind by previous hunts. Objectives could be to find clues leading to other survivors, ultimately finding someone like (Laurence Fishburn) and then trying to escape the planet on alien spaceship. Meanwhile the preds are a team of 2 or 3 (perhaps all different classes with different strengths and weaknesses) and Their ultimate mission is to hunt the FT.

2 Likes

A game mode like that would be awesome kinda like Fortnite but Predator style. Have the beginning of the match with the FT falling from the sky parachuting into an alien planet, look for weapons, and they have to escape while Predators have to try to kill them before exfil.

1 Like

Samurai Predator any thoughts i think it looks awesome, not sure it fits the vibes of the Jungle though.

3 Likes

Looks dope. I have a similar Predator figure with similar armor but with a war club. It probably wouldnā€™t fit in because of the jungle setting, but would still love to see it. I would also like to see what the Egyptian type armor mentioned in the OWLF tapes would look like.

Egyptian armor whoah that would be sick an all golded out Predator with a Pharaoh Bio Mask iā€™m wid it!

Yeah, sounded awesome. Listen to the OWLF tapes if you dk what Iā€™m talking about. I think itā€™s number 16 or 17. Would be cool if they included Pred skins/armors from their tape lore going forward.

Iā€™m kinda embarassed to say this cuz i mostly play Predator but i only found just 1 of them tapes lol.

Meh itā€™s understandable. Even as fireteam youā€™re unlikely to exfil with the tapes unless youā€™re in a party and can best the Predator. Even then, you have to kind of hunt for the tapes as the chances of it spawning on the way to your mission is random and unlikely. They have pretty good lore on them though tying back to the first, second, and 2018 movie

Oh ok nice thatā€™s good to know when i play as FT i will keep a look out for them.

The best way to get the tapes is in solo Private matches as FT. They spawn more frequently, you can complete the missions quickly and exfil without worrying about a Predator. Derailed is the best map, the objectives are always close to each other and the VT is everywhere.

As Venn has said, if you want them as quick as possible, play private as FT. You can even grind out some trophies (if youā€™re on PS4), collect some V, and level yourself/your weapons. I personally stand by Overgrowth, but to each their own.

Overgrowth is really good for VT too I agreešŸ‘šŸ¼

1 Like

Gotchu thanks.

Iā€™d love to see as a trophy maybe a chest burster skull (xenomorph would be to big) as maybe a mythical item or maybe as a secret item in the map. Like maybe thereā€™s a dead hive hidden in the map and itā€™s found there