TEAM PREDATOR: LET'S TALK SKINS, FACTIONS/CLANS/TYPES, WAR PAINT, AND WEAPONS!

No teeth policy, how the fuck you gonna pull that off? It has four outside teefs and like I don’t know how many inside.

What you want a granny pred with no teeth? You out here Pred GILF hunting?!

1 Like

i gotta look at a picture for a bit to work this out. its going to be some tight maneuvers, upon closer inspection.

1 Like

Daaamn never thought about that. Now i can’t get the visual out of my head. Seeing them mandables and your sweating odee from the nervousness and shit.

Here you go:

1 Like

See this is how I know yall some youthful younglings.

Yall out here letting your dick do the thinking.

Dick - “BRO IT CAN WORK”

Brain -“Buts its like a chainsaw with needles outside. They eat raw meat without tendering it…its legitimately probably gonna infect me if a sharptooth nips my–”

Dick - “–DUDE just avoid them! GO HARD OR GO HOME AND BRO I AM HARD”

1 Like

sure you picked the ugliest of the bunch

1 Like

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lol nah the other pics they had the Bio mask on so you saw them curves and not their grill

she’s totally got that stalker vibe :p

1 Like

Totally butter faces

What makes you think that? 😂

I hear a gummy feels pretty good tho.

2 Likes

you would have high honor to get with a gilf

When you lose your dick testing that theory don’t get mad when I say I told you so.

If you succeed, get every type of testing.

1 Like

Lmao bro if you record your games, make sure you got voice chat on. I’m sure youl be funny as hell. That go hard or go home and bro am I hard has got to be one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a while.

Not gonna lie 10/10 would fap again.

I have a bunch of seige clips and the most recent ones our buddy clutched a round in a 1v2 and all you heard saying was like

“BRO BRO HOW DID YOU NOT KILL HIM BRO BRO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THE OTHER SIDE BRO, PINCER ATTACK BRO YOU EVER SEEN CLAWS ON A CRAB, BRO A PINCER ATTACK WHAT THE HELL MAN?!”

I think you should be able to change the color of the war paint they give you

3 Likes

Absolutely, I like the designs, but gimme a color wheel to customize it.

1 Like

I’d love see the rest of the movie Predators and some of their weapons (especially Wolf, I want him and his entire kit plus some AVPR music when he’s in a match). 2010 Berserker’s Plasma Gatling Cannon would be really cool as well.

A mode where you have to team up with the opposite side would be awesome. Like there’s something that forces the Predator and Fireteam to work together (like a common goal or bigger threat).