Ted talk about Pre-Mades

Okay okay okay. Enough is enough. This complaint about Pre-Mades of any kind has gone too far.

You can not balance this game around them. I dont think Illfonic was really thinking how well players were really going to do In pre-mades. The party system in this game throws the balance out the window. When facing Pre-Mades this game goes from being balance based to Skill based.

Ppl complaining about Pre-madea constantly are going to have dramatic affects on this game. They have already almost completely removed that horrible accept of teaming with the Killer which plagued F13 which is great, but the more ppl complaining about the Opness of Pre-mades will be the downfall of them. If enough ppl complain about them the party system will most likely be removed.

Plz stop and just sharpen ur skills and if you happen to lose to a pre-made death squad learn from it dont come here to bitch about how you got out played.

Thank you, Ted out

2 Likes

@Dexter yes yes I know you like Turtles

Yes.

1 Like

But this complaining about Pre-mades needs to stop before this game becomes strictly Random Pub and Private matches which in return will hurt the quee times and player base

Premade teams will always be better, always have been better, for obvious reasons, those who complain really need to build up some new brain cells to understand this.
Premades are usually much harder to fight, but it’s not impossible, when they get too confident that’s when they fall.

1 Like

It won’t hurt the player base.

Pre-made’s do imbalance the game, so you are likely to keep hearing till they are in a separate que from Hunt.

1 Like

U think nothing will hurt the playerbase. If players can not play with their friends in Pub they will either
A: play nothing but Private so pres quee times will be 45 mins again
B: find a game that they can play with their friends

Aka the player base will be hurt

So you didnt read the post this was stated like 3 times

I read it.

1 Like

Well they could always remove the ability to que with people (only random ques) but I don’t know how that will go down. Leave teams only for custom games.

1 Like

Adding a filter like the crossplay one might be an option, letting people decide if they want to be able to fight premades or not. Or filter the matchmaking so there will be 2x PS4 players and 2x PC players in the Fireteam.
It’s not easy to create balance in a game when the players are not equally skilled and the skill has a huge impact on the gameplay. The only fix i can think of is to have a matchmaking system that is based on player’s personal statistics.

1 Like

I think that will hurt quee times in return. I think they should implement a system where the game recognizes the Ft is a squad and med kits and ammunition crates no longer spawn as regular. So fewer health drops for the ft and less Ammo in return the game should also spawn more pigs around the map. So instead of the pigs spawning in just one area they spawn in every area around the map constantly

This is a fair Idea. And has the ability to give noobie preds a chance to get better at the game along with randos

What if there are Fireteam players who just started playing PHG and want to play together via the premade function? Should they be punished for that? (no medkits, no ammo crates etc)

1 Like

Pre-made’s are a tiny percentage, it’s not that it won’t hurt, it’s that it would just be part of the normal turn over. More players buy the game every month man.

1 Like

Did I say none if these? If I did that is not what I was really try to get across they should be less frequent in pre-made lobbies. Like Derailed for instance. There is always 2 med kits in the main stargazer camp. On is in that little one entrance Trailer type thing and the 2nd is in the furthest building next to the rock. What if Instead oy one spawns so instead of 6 heals its only 3

Sure full made pre mades are but you dont think about the 2 player squads that make up the majority of this game. 9-10 games I will come across 2 players that are already grouped together. I know this because after we win they tend to invite me afterwards. That is alot if 2 player squads. If they cant play together they will stop playing. Idk where u get this Fantasy that the game is player by more solo players than anything but im sorry you are incorrect

Ummm the stat page Which is the one you have posted before has shown a decrease in numbers of copies sold

Every discord server disagrees with you. The main discord has over 20k players in and they are constantly forming Pre-mades. Im talking over 3/4 of that sever is playing together at one point.

Partner players make up a larger percentage of players than random’s but are still not the majority of players. Probably no more than 15%.
We should define Pre-made before debating to me it’s a full team but 3 can still count count as 1 random doesn’t change the dynamics terribly.

The ques need to assign players who are grouped in pairs or above against Pred’s with a high win ratio. The problem is then it isn’t deciding who to put in a lobby based on who’s been waiting the longest, becoming unfair to some players. Pre-modes need there own mode we’re they accept a small increase in wait time in exchange for facing ranked opponents.

At least that’s what I think will work.