Ted talk about Pre-Mades

I’ve never posted a stat page.

20k out of half a million.

Idk where you get this from? Every psn community and discord server disagrees with this logic. Sure full Pre-mades are the minority but squads of 2- 3 are the majority tho. 2-3 ppl with coms are going to melt the Pred even a High skilled pred. Pc squads are rare but Psn squads are not. It must come from the fact its easier to find ppl to play with on psn rather than Pc. Idk.

To change the matchmaking will do nothing but hurt this game.

The game should maybe let the Pred know its a Pre-made so the pred knows and plays according but to force Pre-mades to fight high level preda would hurt the noobies that buy this game on psn because their homies play it

And home many of those “half million” are still playing probably 45% of them so yeah 20k out of 45% of 250k is a decent chunk. And thats the main discord lets not even bring up the “Pros” discord servers that everyone joins

You have in the past

You clearly work for Illfonic there is no doubt about it the way you debate this game makes it very clear

1 Like

Again Pre-made’s need their own que and mode that can balance them based on skill. Not just randomly.

It isn’t about stopping them from playing with friends it’s about dealing with the balance issue that effects 80% (roughly) of the Predator player base.
The only players who might have to accept some form of limiting is the very best Pred’s, as they slaughter pub lobbies of random’s, and I personally feel that drives far more players from the game, hence the recent FT buffs.

PS. I really don’t, I’m just annoyingly perceptive and like to understand things.

Like I stated in the post. Pre-mades forces the Pred to be skilled. This game doesn’t need a balance system it needs to be skill based. If a pred cant handle a pre made then they should just retire.

It takes practice to get better, can’t practice if they don’t play.

PS. Imagine how OKH feels when he reads my posts, I probably get just enough wrong that he hasn’t gone looking for the leaker. 😂

1 Like

Lol yeah true.

Also this game Is dead 11/27/2020 mark my words. Unless Illfonic scores some crazy deal and gets PhG backwashes compatible on the Ps5 this game servers will be shit down by 1/1/2021

What’s wrong with skill based?

1 Like

Huh? If they were to split up the playerbase the quee times will skyrocketed

It will likely be a launch game as Sony is the publisher, odds are it’s one reason IllFonic is having a hard time, they have to be ready for that launch with a minimum amount of delay.

1 Like

This what u said

Lol

1 Like

Sony has listed all games that will be backwards compatible and all launch titles so far so I Douythis game will be a ps5 title

Yeab when a Pred faces a Pre-made the balance means nothing and this game is then skill based for that match

Thought u get a kick out of that

1 Like

But what’s the issue? You have to have skill?

1 Like

There is no issue. Im trying to curb the complaint about Pre-mades

1 Like

Thanks, I did 😁

1 Like