Ted talk about Pre-Mades

In the future never pay for geek squad.

I’ll fly out to you and set that shit up lol

Home theater set up is child’s play. It’s literally plug and play unless you mount them to the wall in which case you’ll need a screwdriver lol

1 Like

Oh I didnt pay for their services they had to come out because when it was delivered to my home the linking system was damaged, so I used my custom service voice and got a free insulation plus the free sound bar. I dont pay for anything extra lol. I swindle things from big companies. Like gamestop I always make sure to get the Warranty there and I will indirectly damage whatever it is the day before it expires. All my headsets that wear out 2 years into use and controllers a year into use lol. They hate me and try so so hard to not replace my covered items but they always fail at the end. Im that guy you put a contract in front of me I will read it find the flaw and get something out of it.

1 Like

No it won’t. How does that make any sense. If you balance around single players, then 4 people working together will stomp the solo player

Not necessarily. Balancing for 1v1s was the idea behind my rework. I believe its possible, if preds stealth is significantly buffed, which would give him the tools to combat it.

Ok yeah If the game was literally entirely different. Maybe. But it’s not. It’s action oriented and we need 1v4 balance

1 Like

Indeed it is right now. Again, that was the point of the rework. To shift to a far more stealth focused gameplay, while still retaining enough freedom to go full gung ho at the same time.

Realistically I dont know that we will ever see that shift, but I find it important to push for anyways.

Though as you can see the interest in a stealth focus is fading with the players who wanted that experience walking away from the game.

(@Slasher_Clone A few days ago I commented on this, how because this is the game we got, the players the game is attracting will never allow for a rework to change the game without committing population suicide, this was my evidence for that.)

2 Likes

Just laid down the guitar track for my new single, Bane of the Yaujta. Inspired by this game.

Currently writing lyrics.

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Actually my first single lol

It’s short but it’s a banger

1 Like

Is it on Spotify

1 Like

Hit me with that shit wherever its available. I wanna listen

1 Like

Nothing like that lol. Just something simple I came up with while I was stoned drinking my coffee this morning. It’s less than a minute long. I have no idea how I’m gonna record anything else and have 0 tools needed to actually make a song. Minus the guitar and amp of course.

It’s metal/thrash FYI

2 Likes

The only type of music to rio skulls too

Imma post a real rough video. You guys make the lyrics?

Lol oky

1 Like

I remember, figured the poll had to do with that. I’m still thinking stealth will be a slow integration as things like bots are improved, modes/mechanics are added and grow.
To much Stealth helped kill Death Garden. Don’t give up hope, things are just going to take forever.

1 Like

@Lazycollinator
@DhRauta

Remember the song is called bane of the Yautja

https://youtu.be/b4dcQJN-1q4

1 Like

Okay deadass this sounds like the soundtrack if there was a predator movie set in the mad max universe. I love it lol

1 Like

I know this much. Before the song starts I want an audio clip from tropic thunder to play. Where Danny mcbride tells Nick nolte “nice gun. Is that a 1911?” And Nick nolte responds “I don’t know what it’s called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes another man’s life.” Then the guitars kick in.