Thank You Illfonic

I come here today and I see someone made a thread whining about Illfonic taking the weekend off for the 4th of July and saying they’re not shocked because nothing ever gets done with this game… Wow.

I’m sick of coming here and seeing so many entitled little cunts pissing, bitching, and moaning about this or that and talking shit about these guys.

Making games is a fucking damn hard thing to do and no disrespect to Illfonic but these guys aren’t exactly a AAA studio. According to Wikipedia, Illfonic has 78 employees total as of 2019. Bungie, Infinity Ward, and Treyarch have 400 at the least and 600+ at the most. Even with that many people they still put out games with plenty of bugs. The team(s) that work on the Assassins Creed series have had up to 1000 developers going non-stop and even with that many people those games are always buggy as shit.

Is the game perfect and bug free? Absolutely not. Is it fun as hell and impressive for a studio their size? Abso-fuckin-lutely

You can point out bugs. You can criticize some design decisions. But don’t be childish whiny little cunts about it. Just because you paid $40-$60 for a game does not allow you to be an asshole. And if you feel that the $40-$60 you spent is so steep that you’re allowed to be an ass then you either probably need to reevaluate your priorities in life or go ask your parents to buy you some other game.

So, yeah… Sorry for the rant but some of you are just awful people.

Thanks for the fun game Illfonic. Keep up the hard work and my friends and I will keep playing. I look forward to whenever you guys get crossplay going. Can’t wait to play new maps with some of my friends that are on PC.

24 Likes

Pretty much but here come the “no u fanboy dead game” posters.

6 Likes

Me personally I see this game as a something we have to wait to get better and over time there will be more content and less bugs and glitches but like you said FINESSOLOGY the no you fan boy posters will come and and be negative

5 Likes

The messed up thing is most of the people complaining play FT I mean come on they have loads of gear they can team up with Four Dutch characters and the Predator has to take them down while also fighting off AI
Dear FT cry babies its a game win some lose some that simple but if you are that bad at it maybe take some time and learn how to play it learn how to work with your team and come up with effective plans that work you are not going to steam roll every predator that arrives

3 Likes

I treat it as Early Access but the new thing is to equate early access to scams because people don’t get their cool toy when they want it so whatever

I’m sure they will but I couldn’t care less. Like I said, making a game is hard. These guys are a small team and I’m sure they get tired of seeing a vocal group of assholes constantly complaining. A few words of encouragement and gratitude doesn’t cost me or any of us anything and can mean a lot to them. It’s literally the least we could do.

3 Likes

Yeah I can see that

On point!

I totally agree the least we could do is give them praise because they are doing there best with what they got and that is the end of rant

1 Like

Lol this game and it’s development suck ass.

1 Like

HEY GUYS I FOUND HIM

Who did you find

The idiot above me that is talking shit about IllFonic

2 Likes

I strongly agree with this. 🤝✊

6 Likes

I knew the negativity would come soon

Abso-fucking-lutely right back at you ❤👌

Entitled, whiny little bastards.

“I spent $60 blah blah I want my fucking cake the way I want it I want to eat it then fuck it, then eat it again”

Its getting old.

We all paid money for a game that we find insanely fun or we wouldn’t be here. They’re entitled to what that 60 dollars buys, which is a functioning game.

Patches and support are not an entitlement. This isn’t a subscription, this isn’t a “live service”.

Be thankful that for the little money we paid, we are getting support.

Once upon a time you bought a game on a cartridge or disk, sold as is bugs and all. There was no Internet or patching, improvements or additional content.

People can bitch that games were “whole back then”. Look super Mario bios, F-Zero, Star Fox. Fuck even the first 2 zelda games… theres nothing to them. They are devoid of content or replay value unlike the games of today.

We have it good. Let’s not drive a small time developer who wants to make games for gamers to the point they stop.

7 Likes

Fuckin A right my man. I’m only 33 and I vividly remember those times. These whiny punks don’t know how good they have it.

For a small studio these dudes are doing a bang up job. Shit, the only reason their last game got made was because of KickStarter. Yet some of these “people” still expect Call of Duty level visuals and updates out of a team that had to crowd fund their previous project.

8 Likes

This <3

Does any1 remember the start of No Man`s Sky? Holy shi* that was a mess xD. This game is great, and it will get better and better like No mans sky. We just have to wait… give them time. Even Ark Survival Evolved had a bad start but look at it now. It is on the top 15 on steam.
Just wait and chill and enjoy the game :)

4 Likes

As much as I love no man’s sky, it really shouldn’t be an excuse to release a half assed, broken game that lacks content on the promise that it will be “fixed later”. Of course people are angry with illfonic. They feel like they got conned. Should illfonic be berated because of it? No but they shouldn’t be praised either. The only thing they’ve done that’s praise worthy is getting Arnold Schwarzenegger in the game. Everything else has been meh.

Sure the patches fix some annoying bugs but they also create more.

Even now the game is still lacking in content, the balance is lop sided and it’s still a broken game.

And on top of all of this they ignore their community. They don’t interact with us, they barely let us know they’re aware of the issues with the game until a patch has dropped. But in-between that it’s nothing but radio silence with them.

And they still haven’t even sorted out the crossplay invitations that was promised.

So please understand why people are upset with illfonic and don’t start praising them until they actually show they give a damn about their community.