The Batman is diarrhea.

His face doesn’t have the shape? Compared to what? 😄 the comics? Bale doesn’t even have a chin and in the comics his head is like a brick

would be way better than Pattinson.

I saw Skarsgard first in Tarzan then in Godzilla vs Kong

1 Like

I’ve see them all, I liked the Nolan trilogy so much when I was younger that I even had like 3 posters of it in my room;
then I watched a lot of movies growing up, learned something about cinema,
and now I can say without doubts that the Nolan’s trilogy is just “good” in my opinion, nothing more: I love those movies, have fun with them even now, but they are not above the rest, they got a lot of problems on almost every front.
If I should name a Batman movie close to The Batman in terms of quality it would be Batman Returns from Burton, which is great in all of his crazyness.

(I’m excluding the animated movies, like TDK Returns, Lego Batman, Under The Red Hood or Long Halloween, that’s amazing stuff)

Look at the heads of Bale, Keaton, Affleck, Pattinson and Skarsgard both in and out of cowls and you’ll see it. One of the reasons Pattinsons is so bad visually is how he looks in the cowl. The cowl makes a difference. It both shapes and is shaped by the actors head shape, so an odd head like Pattinsons won’t look good in a cowl, where the others do. Skarsgard, IMO, has too skinny and long of a face. I would much rather have him be the actual Riddler, or even, under heavy makeup, Mr. Freeze, because his acting could make it believable. I’m sure he could play other roles too. Maybe Hush, but I can’t remember off hand how he looked with no bandages

1 Like

It’s official

I just wanna know why his shoe exploded. Did his foot grow in size or was the kinetic force of the kick enough to reverberate through the fabric of the shoe to render it asunder…?

1 Like

I have so many questions about this movie and no answers. Someone has gotta get me an elevation map of Gotham because I cannot wrap my head around how that flooding worked.

2 Likes

Beyond my better judgement, Affleck coulda been a great Bruce/Batman if what he signed on to do wasn’t basically a marvel-esque Batman complete with quips and one-liners. There was just no way that roster and direction was gonna work out.

Several sea walls were destroyed

The theme is the best also

1 Like

BOX OFFICE POISON

1 Like

You are entitled to your opinion guy 👉🏻

I don’t have anything against the guy but whatever he stars in underperforms.
Seems like a curse.

1 Like

You didn’t think he was good in tarzan? I actually liked that movie and The northman looks decent aswell .

He can’t be any worse than pattinson 😄

Looks good, will probably see it this weekend.

1 Like

For sure, I loved this part, it’s papa Alfred to the rescue 😍

Wasn’t he already a badass in his own right? I remember he had his own episode in TAS where he pretty much bailed on his butler duties to take down some communist lady. Surely he didn’t need the meds, perhaps it alleviated some blood pressure and this is just his normal power level.

1 Like

In the comics he was British special forces

1 Like

This version of Gotham is below sea level and they still built skyscrapers and such. Worst. City planners. Ever.

2 Likes

I was gonna say they just build higher as the tide rises

1 Like