The Batman is diarrhea.

No I need her to do what she does to anyone else the moment things get political so long as it’s not the acceptable narrative.

Talking about movies being woke? That’s a temp ban.

Talking about muh white supremacy or how communism is cool? Nothing to see here lmao

There were a couple replies to your statement but she got rid of those cuz you apparently can’t argue against it cuz thats when it becomes political lol

2 Likes

Have not deleted a single post on this thread yet, FYI

Edit: Had some issues comprehending what mass was even saying until I took a second look, warnings have been issued. Let’s not make statements that could cause conflict like the one made above.

lol, lmao even

Yes. Because this is about the Batman stinking or not.

This is a guffaw situation

And stink it fuckin does, even if we’re not talking blatant political undertones. Imma say it, the batman stinks, and Robert Pattinson stinks, do does Matt Reeves and Warner Brothers.

Ok.
Strange 2 made The Batman look like art. There was no reason for that to be that bad.

What the hell kind of Spy Kids 3D CGI and writing is this?
Raimi needs to retire. That’s a washed up horror director if i’ve ever seen one.

Way to butcher the last remaining mainline characters & then introduce new ones by having them walk on a backstory plot projector in the middle of the street.
She gets stung by a bee and sucks everyone into her dora explorer portal, powerful.

This is the end of capeshit but it was nice getting Infinity War while it lasted.

There’s nothing to follow except MUH KIDS and MUH OTHER STRANGES then watch everyone portal to the next map.
how tf did that movie get greenlit? was it supposed to be a comedy? How many times could they have possibly reshot it for the pacing to end up like that?

The only thing multiverse “opens up” is the same as time travel, nothing matters. look guys heckin xavier showed up in his cadilliac with thirty seconds of dialogue, remember xavier? That whole half hour was so raimi could kill alternate characters no one cares about in one of 18394950 fuck you pizzaball realities then they go in circles with fuck you dreamwalking that makes no difference.

you’re better going into it literally blind so you don’t have to witness musical note fights before someone gets impaled or crushed by some object. the obnoxious soundtrack will still blare over all the terrible repeated dialogue though. I would rather watch The Predator again over WHERES AMERICA?: The Movie atleast the plot didn’t go in circles.

tl;dr Raimi is a hack he should never be allowed near a movie with more than 3 characters ever again

I call shenanigans. No one… not a single human being alive at this time or any other would choose to watch The Predator over any other movie with the exceptions of MAYBE Super Mario Bros, Street Fighter, MK Armageddon or the last 2 Terminators. And those are some BIG time maybes. You can not like Dr Strange 2, whatever, but I’ve never seen a movie, a big budget movie no less, worse than The Predator. That was an 80 million dollar ass blast to the fan base. Now, if you’d said “I’d rather watch Jurassic Park 3 or like Robocop 3 again instead of blah blah blah…” I’d believe you. But not this one, partner. It’s a good thing this ain’t a courtroom, cuz your ass would be in the pokey for perjury!!

Dr strange 2 was was massive vomit

I won’t invalidate that opinion. It’s still better than The Predator. And you know it.

JP3 is a gem, granted it was just a slasher with dinosaurs it had the best designs and fun sets like foggy birdcage.
Everyone who hates JP3 is just mad about Rex getting 1v1’d.

Strange 2 was a 300 million dollar remake of Spy Kids 3D

Lol. Thankfully, I’ve never had to suffer through a spy kids movie because God is real. JP 3 is terrible. It’s laughably bad. Granted, I LOVE all the dino designs to death, but the film is beyond awful. There’s a fukin 12 yr old navy seal, sneaking up on super predators, stealing their pee and making ghillie suits and Raptors so smart, they can act like statues and set elaborate, sympathy driven traps! Hogwash, I says. But I’d watch that before The Predator again. Hell, probably before Dr Strange 2 again, because dinos, but thats another story. The Pred sucked a Kong sized 🦴er and Dr Strange 2 was better than that.

Also, JP 3 is better than The Batman.

literally perfect. atleast there was no gymnast 12 yr old kicking raptors.

It’s the jurassic world movies that are soulless.

1 Like

Too many hand gestures

It’s the evil dies tonight of the Jurassic series

So getting back on topic!

So what do you guys think?

giphy (7.2)

What I hope happened to the director of JP 3…

download

1 Like

I’m not promoting it I was just trying to stop this thread from being closed 😔

Lol

1 Like