The Batman is diarrhea.

Science, I hate Frank Miller sometimes…

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

He Put the

Readers were treated to a vision of Batman like no other - angry, tortured and almost pathologically violent . The book brought Batman back to his roots, and it paved the way for for Tim Burton’s darker treatment of the Caped Crusader in 1989’s Batman.

1 Like

Tbh, Frank Miller’s work is pretty boring and 2Edgy4U shock value a lot of the time.

TDKR is really good but honestly looking back it kinda feels like a one hit wonder sometimes.

I agree

Batman Year One was Millers only good Batman book. Miller’s aged Batman was a travesty. He was cruel for the sake of being cruel. And it’s patently ridiculous that Batman would be able to, at any age, defeat Superman, much less almost any other super powered being. The only reason DC has made Batman so formidable now is that he’s their best seller. So, rather than placing him where he belongs, near the bottom of the DC hierarchy, they made him able to destroy every life form from any universe with little more than a computer and his belt. And that’s why Batman sucks now, and has for a long time. Furthermore, Superman is basically Batmans only other friend, aside from Jim Gordon. He would not attack Superman unless Supes had gone bad in some way. Finally, in his old age, Batman would have a damn stroke, wearing that armor.

Batman is a detective, gifted martial artist and not much else. I love Batman, always have, but what DC keeps doing to him and basically every other character is awful.

@NerdatorPrime

OH GOSH ONLY KNOWS ITS WRONG HURTING CRIMINALS! 🙄 Batman has always been cruel or do you not remember animated Batman beyond old Bruce Wayne make that scarecrow wannabes wet his pants lol

Wow you must be a Superman fan no wonder you don’t like it lol Um yeah he can cuz he’s Batman lol

He was being used by the government to stop Batman from inspiring Gotham citizens to not live in fear of criminals!

He didn’t die idiot lol or did you not read master race lol

@Xenomorph_2099
@Disgruntled_Manlet

Oh ya guys cuz this Batman is better 🙄

I didn’t mention Adam West at all… even though it is.

This is the definitive Batman. I’d say change my mind, but you can’t .

1 Like

Aw yes the cruel one 🙄

And yet it inspired long Halloween and future works so we don’t end up with Adam west Batman’s

Hardly. The Timmverse Batman knows where the line is drawn (pun intended). He became a crotchety old fart in Batman Beyond.

Oh you mean with a HEART problem lol

Yup. And no dumbass anti-superman armor.

REALLY DID YOU NOT READ THE COMICS?!

havent watched it but ok

I really don’t expect much from some with a Zilla avatar.

A detective batman is what he needed. A Batman that is new and still learning. Thats what we got. Not a over the top Fights during the day Batman that shit Nolan gave us.

A gritty Brutal Batman. That beat the shit out of his Opponent’s till they cant fight back.

Then later he started making Plans and setting things in motion.

Ur too hung up on Batman beating the day lights out of 60 ninjas or Fights a Phony Bane during the day. To understand that Batman is supposed to be a normal Dude in a suit to Fighting Crime to Protect his city.

I loved we saw Little to no Bruce in this movie.

We are up to our own Opinions but Using such uneducated words just makes u sound like a toxic Fanboy. Maybe touch some grass

2 Likes

I haven’t seen it yet, but it sounds like it’s fitting for a beginner Batman. We see little Bruce because he’s isn’t balancing his life right, he’s priority is Batman. At least that’s what I’m getting, which is cool. I think I’ll like it when I see it

2 Likes

Agreed, lamest Batman movie to date.

Best part was Penguin giving Gordon and Batman a quick Spanish lesson because they couldn’t figure out what was going on on their own.

Detective my ass, you can’t just sulk around a crime scene and pretend ‘yeah this is a good portrayal of Batmans detective skills developing’.

Take notes Reeves you hack…

2 Likes

Your such a yes man

To be absolutely fair even Alfred said that Riddler was inept with his Spanish and told Bruce as such. Bruce and by extention Gordon just went after the lead that was the most obvious at the time.

@ElderPreddy Like Adam was never mentioned lmao. But you know which (Live Action) Batman is better on some real shit? Not even joking or because it has Aliens/Predators in it, it was Clark Bartram from Batman: Dead End.

Gimme a movie with him + futher acting lessons and he would have been Peak/Kino Live Action Batman who did his own stunts, enough said.

1 Like