The Bugs on this game are UNREAL.

After a year of playing. You’d think the bugs be at least manageable or under control at this point. but guys like haha ILLFONIC WTF. I just played a premade IN PUBLIC. LOW mercy crew and beer warrior 6 And my predator got stuck in the mudd. After I landed from a jump. Then I couldn’t move until they second winded me and was forced to just spam wristblades in place. Then As I got second winded still couldn’t move. Until I had about an 8th of an inch of health left. PRED WAS finally able to move LOL Obviously way to late. I Got the self destruct luckily… I killed them but could have won while being alive instead of suicidal victory. And dying from a bug. Its one thing on this game for a post on the forums because of about just getting good or skill wise. But losing a match because of BUGS ? This is just one of the bugs I’ve seen. There’s others about how players are getting stuck in trees. And not to mention someone I played last week hid INSIDE OF THE MAP. Was completely untouchable. I had tracker so I could literally see his heat signature was inside of a wall. 6 feet in front of me I couldn’t do anything to kill him. Then I was forced to self destruct as my pred laughs I see him run outta the wall and out of the blast radius. ILLFONIC GET YOURE FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER. I get it tough times but this is downright just not okay to have this many bugs. One or 2 okay no problem. But WTF…

2 Likes

Maybe git gud?

1 Like

Yeah. Seriously. Git gud. Or do what I did and uninstall this fucking mess

3 Likes

Being good had nothing to do with bugs. And I am Good. But dying from a bug or seeing as many bugs as this game has. Has nothing to do with getting good.

What are you gonna say next ? When someone says there getting error codes that shut down their game.

Get good ? Yeah you’re definitely a help to the community buddy.

1 Like

Okay so the get gud things is a meme cause one of the rangers said that in another bug thread. Making himself the meme of PHG he will go unnamed but we all know who it is

No I understand the get good meme man I do. Haha believe me. But im serious a game shouldn’t have this many bugs in it. Its harms the overall health and performance overtime. And if they aren’t addressed they only get worse.

1 Like

Yeah we all know this! Lol! At this point we might as well just accept that the bugs will be here forever and then forget about this game when the time comes lol

Yeah its a shame haha if it gets anymore worse to the point where its like cyberpunk… yeah doesn’t matter if the game has been out for a year. IllFonic can face class action lawsuits. And be in a world of hurt. Illfonic clearly does pay attention to this forum. Because a few months back the game was getting error codes left and right and people were getting the app shut down. Complaints were through the roof. They issued a fix the next day or so… So if they’re still adding to this game. Then its their responsibility to make sure its a stable base to add to.

Fuck you mother fucker I’m trying to help you

2 Likes

. images (2)

2 Likes

Hey look my predator is stuck in a tree guys!!!

Forums response - GET GOOD !!!

Hahahaha I could get more help from a blind man walking across the street.

2 Likes

Everyone agrees with you. At this point we’re all dead inside though. So we choose to see the game for what it is: a meme

I feel like we’re the dogshit in a pile of leaves and illfonic is the dog afterwards scraping the leaves and grass over us.

What help are you looking to get anyway?
Moral support? A shoulder to cry on?
It’s a bug. You have it, and everybody has it. There’s nothing we can do about that. Well you can adress your post to the devs, but surely you can not expect help from us the common users of this game.

Was hoping illfonic was on the clock checking the post. Like the last time I posted about bugs and stability issues. It was when the error codes were out of control. They fixed it the next day or so.

Hum… Ok. So let’s just sit down, relax and hope Illfonic read your post and tomorrow there’s an Hotfix out specifically for that bug.
Oh… But you opened the topic in General Discussion, not on Bug Reports section, so they are not even gonna read it.

1 Like

Well I saw the other day somebody said on general discussion eat a bag of dicks whoever reported me. Illfonic replied immediately and locked the thread. I was like guess I know where I’m posting next if I have to. And want illfonic to hear it.

1 Like

You were locked in the parry animation while you were second winded

1 Like

How lovely is this game! Lol! We used to have a parry blue screen now we have a locked parry animation. Welp back to range play I go!

There I go Blasting again!!