The "Disciplined" specialization should be available to all Predator classes the moment they reach lvl 150

I simply love the “Disciplined” specialization!

After a full year of playing this game, this feels how the Predator should behave by default.

I get it though, it can be OP against begginer players, but for Death Squads, even with 0 clicking sounds, they can still spot you pretty easily.

So for me, all Predators should make 0% clicking noises when they reach lvl 150 and not have to add it as a specialization.

8 Likes

Mhmmm. Ooorrrrrr Its just a thing that happens normally

well judging that the a lot of player use sound as an advatage it would make the predator way wayyyyyy too powerfull.

however having a perks that dicreasse the sound of the clicking could be great

2 Likes

Have you played against a death squad though?

They dont need the clicking sound to figure out where you are.
The moment you shoot a projectile they know exactly where you are.

Besides,
I am suggesting that the 0% clicking ability becomes available to predators only when they have reached lvl150 which by that time they most probably are matched up against experienced players mostly anyway.

But even non experienced FT players have so many ways to spot you now.
Camouflage blocking grenades, motion trackers, UAV plane scans, not to mention the 10 seconds spotter perk!

I mean come on…

1 Like

So I was still able to track preds running discipline fairly well despite no clicking. They still sound like an elephant running through the jungle and all the visual tells are still there. While you can mitigate that with crouched movement but still, slows you down enough to cause problems of its own
I’d be much more concerned with disciplined + Ghost or Fervent or another new damage buff. That might be OP.

Maybe a high cost perk that reduced clicking 50-75%

1 Like

I’ll say the same thing I said in every thread that wants disciplined on any other class that ain’t scout, if you make it universal then scout better get a unique new specialization that’s on par if not better.

1 Like

I did with the scout and i nearly beated them. the only thing pushing me back was the scout low health bar. i can assure you death squad find themself in a very delicate position when they can hear the predator clicking. its really feel like day and night having the predator finally stealthy. (until you get a delicious 9 seconds spotting but its not the topic)

1 Like

yeah well that stuff that people need to figure out. soft landing and crouching are a thing. you just need to adapt your playstyle. that all.

also ghost is not op melee will never be op no matter what. again all it take is a old fashion fieldmedics and people that are competent when it come to aim.

1 Like

Perks that allow you to draw downed ft player away and one that reduce your foot steps sound could be fantastic

1 Like

Exactly!

Its difficult enough to try to approach a FT and stay undetected after having landed with a thud (even with soft landing) for the whole 3 seconds it takes for the cloak to go 100% invisible.

Plus, like I wrote above, the moment you shoot the first projectile, they know where you are.

Clicking is unnecessary.

Yeah I find it weird there is no perk to make the footsteps less noisy for predators
They are just SO loud!
For an advanced race that can travel through space you would expect that they would have invented air soles by now!

You misspelled OP. It’s spelled AMAZING

1 Like

No…no I definitely kinda feel if you could stack ghost, fearless and disciplined it would be problematic for sure. In and out shots with the katana or sickle might be bad news

Still a dirty move on your part lol

just parry forhead XDDD

1 Like

Again, you misspelled dirty

1 Like

eh i guess its just a gameplay problem in the first movie pred is extremely silent even when he run

2 Likes

Actually OK yeah it kinda was 🤷‍♀️

1 Like

I agree, it should be available to every class, but then what would be the purpose of using scout?

Right now that spec is the only reason to use that class, otherwise you are better of using valkyrie or Alpha

2 Likes

Give scout a ranged dps spec. Higher damage at +30m from FT