The "Disciplined" specialization should be available to all Predator classes the moment they reach lvl 150

True. This way they give a reason to choose the Scout class.

But its an ability like I said, that I think, should be common to every class after they ve maxed out their levels.

Its a pitty they use it just to make more appealing a specific class.

They could add a silent footsteps specialization to the Scout class exclusively though and have the 0% clicking noises available to all classes as a reward for reaching lvl 150.

So that fact that the Predator makes more noise walking then stomping around! And the cloak can be seen from 60 meters away! So Nope

1 Like

Hi coffee

2 Likes

I just want to say, I just went up against a bow hopping scout with disciplined, they were also using audio decoys, that shit was too annoying, like beyond annoying. But that was in pubs, I was the last one left as a Scout, so think how that went lol.

🤣🤣

1 Like

@REYNOSO_FUA11 was this you?

No, they had an Arab Skeleton as a pfp. I also ran into a Melon who I said GG to today, they were running Scout Ghost with Katana, and that shit hurt lol.

1 Like

Who was the melon? I’ll not stand imposters

The melons will always be humble and say gg and will accept any advice. @Cadillackid it may have been one of the non forum members

May have, and I’d be cool with that. Mostly just curious lol

1 Like

It was on backwater, I was running Scout Duelist, last one left as usual lol.

1 Like

You would fit in well with the melons

That doesn’t stop making them hear my heavy foot stomps or leaves falling off the branch of the tree

1 Like

Or the tree creaking like it was just hit by a small car!

Or if you cant hear the footsteps the vibration of the controller lets you know the pred is near!

Orrrr the fact the yellow light flash from your mask last 2 seconds and is noticeable from 500 meters away!

2 Likes

Oh ya I forgot about that, THATS NOT FAIR!

1 Like

Ohh yeah your telling me.

Or when the Predator is attacking a fireteam it sounds like a broken meat slicer and can be heard from anywhere lol!

1 Like

Exactly.
So having clicking noises on top of all those give-aways feels like an overkill, because like you said, the Predator makes so much noise in so many ways, that on the rare occasion you manage to approach a FT undetected and try to take a shot, your damn clicking noises decide to go on seizure mode and give you away.

1 Like

If the Jungle Hunter had all these giveaways the pred would have been dead first encounter like this game!

2 Likes

At least all of these things you mention kind of make sense, but tell me this…
Why the absolute hell, turning heat vision on/off needs to produce any kind of sound?
As if the truck size headlights that the mask flashes were not enough already?!

P.S. I like that some people ask Illfonic to make a night time level… Yeah the heat vision flashing eyes and fluorecent blood would work beautifully against a FT equiped with night vision goggles.

1 Like

Lol ya or when they cloak its sounds like they are right there

1 Like