The "Disciplined" specialization should be available to all Predator classes the moment they reach lvl 150

Or its brighther than the New Years celebrations at Times Square!

1 Like

Don’t cloak then in night maps, just make a black schemed Predator and hide in the shadows.

1 Like

Or cloak once and get real good at using the bow, smart disc and throw the spear

lol What??
I am not talking about the cloak!
What I am saying is that if a pitch black night time level existed, then the only way for the Predator to see, would be to have heatvision on, non stop, while the FT would probably have night vision! lol

the stomping should be variable according to the class weight. so a viking should be as loud as it is now and scout should still make noises but a lot less, or like maybe over rooftops and things that actually resonate.

having the pred stomping like the t-rex in jurassic park is a bit too much. only thing missing is ripples on the water

1 Like

Haha I remember saying back when the game launched that it is ridiculous that the predator doesn’t make any splashes as he lands or moves in the rivers and how cool it would be as a FT member to see splashes coming towards you.

Now I am glad Illfonic didn’t think to include this in the game!
God knows death squads don’t need any more hints! :P

yeah… but my point was that if Illfonic wants to give a reason to players to choose Scout, they can find many others instead of sacrifising the 0% clicking ability which in my opinion every predator class should have by default when reaching lvl150.

1 Like

Don’t think so, the only person I remember were those toxic assholes I encountered.

1 Like

It’s hilarious that a scout produces the same loud stomps as a Viking, berserker or samurai.

1 Like

At least it was a scout and not a Disciplined Jungle Hunter using Traps and Dithered Lense.
That shit is really scary man.

I’ll just say good luck against JH with Disciplined and Dithered lens.

2 Likes

Hehehehehe

1 Like

This meant to be an offensive joke or?

I told you people aint dumb lol… u will get to see more and more people like this wanting this to be a thing…

If u were to ask me predator shouldnt have been made to auto click at all… you should do it by using your mimicry wheel.

From the start of the beta i mean lol…

Sad part is i was hardcore fireteam main during beta and full release… until i realized how op it was and how im ruining people days by taking off their bio mask…

And so then like 2 weeks after release i decided to play pred.

Tried it… still got fucked as i was before… except the only thing that gave me away was the broken cloak.

So if they fix the cloak then yeh its pretty much gg.

But i won anyways
+let them reinforce to test it out.

And i played only one public match with disciplined on JH

I tried it twice on Scout, won both times vs PC squads. Scout is just way to squishy for my taste. JH is another story for sure.

I don’t think it was meant to be offensive, but it was funny.

Last time i played with scout againts pc squad i got my ass sent to second wind before i even got to them… they probs were using the texture exploits of the cloak by changing settings but even if u got max settings cloak isnt looking any better xD…

So my take on this is… remove auto click completely and allow manual clicking, would be hilarious and more fun to use cause u can like switch branches and twist their minds and play mind games…

But also they need to fix cloak textures asap to be fully transparent and see trough and actually hard to see when slow walking n shit…

Other than that… if i dont see more people asking for universal specs i wont pursuit in spamming forums with that request

It would actually make sense to give scout another unique specialization, because all the other classes would have 4 specializations, if disciplined was made universal.

I have a suggestion.

Bloodlust (Scout)

• kills reset target isolation cooldown and increase leap distance for a short time
2 Likes

Considering the op meta for FT was and is being alone with sightlines on team mates holding high ground with good communication and 4 SAWZ this entire discussion is irrelevant and death squads are a low tier console pleb farming strat.
/thread

Thanks for your insightful input.