THE DOMINION OF THE PLANET OF THE APES controversial fiction

exactly. it is a strange thing much like refining the process of sciences of viruses.
In the linearity of time, virus will destroy a species until that species evolves enough to understand the nature of that virus. Then recovers a monumental amount of time for the species to flourish.
Then when that species becomes adept to more unnatural sciences, they then send that technology back in time to save themselves from ever experiencing the problem of the virus in the first place!

An inward time-spiral of problem solving.

Do you understand me sir?

1 Like

correct.

correct again.

well…this is mostly explained by the evidentual heavy bombardment event.

Yes this is the story I meant to tell.

Which is what i proposed to be the fantastical plot twist. So that it was clearly meant that the Apes vs Dinos timeline wasn’t meant to exist until the timetravelling man came into existence allowing for such a doorway to exist to allow for it.

1 Like

It’s settled then.

You shall kidnap the actors, and I shall rob jurassic park and start training the apes. The filming of greatness starts tomorrow!

1 Like

hey hey…one step at a time… I can’t kidnap that many people at once!

First POTUS. Then we meet demands for highlife living.

1 Like

Gotcha. I’ve got connections to the Russian Mafia. Just tell me who you want and when!

1 Like

Let me get that list of names.

1 Like

Jurassic Park and its new sequel happened for a reason…we should have all the CGI ready for this movie !!! Instead a jerk off wants to make more planet of the apes sequels featuring non other than regular apes! I mean look at the latest Apes Toyline!@@ its some regular looking ape shit without any clothing!
Comic books stores aren’t going to stock their shelves with models of normal looking animals because of that reboot madness!

Think about it! Its not even Clifford! Its fucking chihuaha, and pug! its regular size!

The next thing you know we have 100 thousand orders of regular man dolls with tshirt in white and grey colours and no-name sneakers! Nobody is going to buy that shit DIsney!!!

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

I saw the fan made trailer

Don’t like the fact he made his mouth movable, it was creepy

1 Like

I just caught this clip today: blown away!

this too
1 Like

Can’t wait to see it in our theaters!

@MassImpact124 they gotta get my boy Mark Wahlberg back. They threw him in prison.